Comax Flavors (Melville, NY) has opened a branch—Comax Flavors Latin America—in Bogota, Columbia that will service the fast-growing Latin American market. For more information, contact Lilianna Vega (Comax Flavors Latin America's vice president of sales); tel: 1-571-258-9616; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comax Flavors Enters Latin America
November 27, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1005Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 689Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 610Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 584First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 512Creativity by the Nose
- 473Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 424Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 373ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 317Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 276Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1
- Frutarom Acquires India's Sonarome to Boost India, Africa Markets
- Flavors Growth Leads IFF's Q1 Sales