Comax Flavors (Melville, NY) has opened a branch—Comax Flavors Latin America—in Bogota, Columbia that will service the fast-growing Latin American market. For more information, contact Lilianna Vega (Comax Flavors Latin America's vice president of sales); tel: 1-571-258-9616; e-mail: email@example.com.
Comax Flavors Enters Latin America
November 27, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1117First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 364Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 318P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 313IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 225Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 199Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 174Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro