Sensient Technologies Corp.'s (Milwaukee) Indianapolis, IN, based flavor and fragrance group has reported record third quarter revenue and operating income of $197.2 million (a gain of 4%, year-over-year) and $29.2 million (a gain of 8.9% year-over-year), respectively. For the first nine months of the year, revenue rose 6.6% to $584.3 million; meanwhile, year-to-date operating income jumped 12.6% to $87.2 million. The company credits improvements in pricing, operating efficiencies and favorable foreign currency translation for the results.
Sensient's F&F Biz Breaks Q3 Revenue Record
October 19, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 985Givaudan and Bibo Barmaid Take a "Shot" at a New Parternship
- 9212016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 570The Power of Scents and Brands
- 533WPC Exclusive: Interview with Torsten Kulke on Regulation and Sustainability
- 525IFF and Unilever Team Up for Vetiver
- 432Firmenich Joins Forces With Essex Labs
- 358Now Hiring: Flavorist or Junior Flavorist
- 320Givaudan and Amyris Collaborate on Active Beauty
- 232Alpha Aromatics Displayed Fragrance Museum Pieces at the World Perfumery Congress
- 223WPC 2016 Announces the Finalists for the TFS Sandalwood Perfume Competition