Sensient Technologies Corp.'s (Milwaukee) Indianapolis, IN, based flavor and fragrance group has reported record third quarter revenue and operating income of $197.2 million (a gain of 4%, year-over-year) and $29.2 million (a gain of 8.9% year-over-year), respectively. For the first nine months of the year, revenue rose 6.6% to $584.3 million; meanwhile, year-to-date operating income jumped 12.6% to $87.2 million. The company credits improvements in pricing, operating efficiencies and favorable foreign currency translation for the results.
Sensient's F&F Biz Breaks Q3 Revenue Record
October 19, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 708Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 570FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 556Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 472Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 469What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 4542016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 294A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2902015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 228FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016