Sensient Technologies Corp.'s (Milwaukee) Indianapolis, IN, based flavor and fragrance group has reported record third quarter revenue and operating income of $197.2 million (a gain of 4%, year-over-year) and $29.2 million (a gain of 8.9% year-over-year), respectively. For the first nine months of the year, revenue rose 6.6% to $584.3 million; meanwhile, year-to-date operating income jumped 12.6% to $87.2 million. The company credits improvements in pricing, operating efficiencies and favorable foreign currency translation for the results.
Sensient's F&F Biz Breaks Q3 Revenue Record
October 19, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1126First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 361Givaudan Acquires Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings
- 317P&G to Release Febreze Ingredients
- 313IFF and Vapor Communications Develop Digital Scent Messaging
- 224Frutarom Buys Extrakt Chemie
- 201Givaudan Opens Facility in Pakistan, Invests in Halal-Accredited Flavors
- 201Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 176Firmenich Dives Into Biomarine Science
- 175Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 155Aurochemicals Scores High With Quality
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- Subscriber Alert: Perfumer & Flavorist June 2015 Issue Now Live
- 2014 Sustainability Report: IFF Surpasses Water Reduction Goals
- Lermond Company Partners With Indukern S.A.
- Sensient Fragrances Appoints SRS Aromatics as Exclusive UK Distributor
6/5/2015, Mino Zaccaro