Sensient Technologies Corp.'s (Milwaukee) Indianapolis, IN, based flavor and fragrance group has reported record third quarter revenue and operating income of $197.2 million (a gain of 4%, year-over-year) and $29.2 million (a gain of 8.9% year-over-year), respectively. For the first nine months of the year, revenue rose 6.6% to $584.3 million; meanwhile, year-to-date operating income jumped 12.6% to $87.2 million. The company credits improvements in pricing, operating efficiencies and favorable foreign currency translation for the results.
Sensient's F&F Biz Breaks Q3 Revenue Record
October 19, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 1657Educating the Industry's Future Perfumers
- 932Creativity by the Nose
- 674Symrise Turns Focus Away From Profit
- 627Bringing Awareness to Autism, One Rose Petal at a Time
- 524ADM Gets Wild with New Creative Flavor Center
- 460Givaudan Gets 'Active' in Cosmetics
- 417Symrise Opens Doors In Iran
- 372First Look: Who's Attending the 2016 World Perfumery Congress?
- 308Sensient Closes Indiana Facility
- 275Fragrance Foundation Awards Announces Finalists
- 2015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
6/1/2015, P&F Editors
- TFS Relaunches Website to Update its Evolving Business
- Taste, Nutrition Demand Boost Kerry's Q1 Interim Results
- Evolva, Cargill Prep Facility for New Stevia Manufacturing
- Latin America and Pet Food Sales Boost Symrise Q1