Recently, leading publications have run front page articles regarding the ongoing lawsuit between Bimbo Bakeries USA and a former employee, Chris Botticella. According to reports, Botticella is counted among a handful of people to have direct personal knowledge necessary to independently replicate Bimbo's popular line of Thomas' English Muffins—particularly the secret of the muffins' unique "nooks and crannies" texture. Thomas' English Muffins account for approximately $500 million dollars a year of Bimbo's annual sales income. The stakes are obvious.
Are There Trade Secrets Hiding in Those Nooks and Crannies?
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Company News
- 726Firmenich Introduces "Naturals Together" in France
- 572Feel the Music with All Five Senses
- 570FragranceLock it and Throw Away the Key
- 481What is Driving Symrise's Q2 Growth?
- 478Frutarom Makes Sixth Acquisition This Year, Purchases Redbrook
- 4342016 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 309JM Swank and Spicetec Flavors & Seasonings Sold
- 301A "Natural Solution" to Labeling: Blue Marble Biomaterials Launches Ester Line
- 2932015 Flavor & Fragrance Leaderboard
- 227FlavorHealth Launches at IFT 2016