Posted: February 15, 2017
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Foodarom USA, Inc. is looking for an experienced Flavorist in San Diego, CA. This position is central to the operations and goals of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Two year’s relevant experience
- Proven ability to develop and/or copy flavors
- Proven ability to identify and resolve flavor non-conformities
- Working knowledge of HACCP/SQF standards
- Good computer skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices in the food industry
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and work under pressure
- Self Starting and motivated/able to work without supervision
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health standards
- Detail oriented and analytical personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be bilingual (English/French)
- Advanced customer service skills and experience
Responsibilities: Reporting to the person in charge of creating flavors, the role of the Flavorist is to:
FOODAROM USA, Inc. is a Flavor Designer. We serve the agri-food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries for North American and European markets. We have offices in: Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada; San Diego, California, USA, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA ; and Ganderkesee , Germany , Europe.
Our job is to develop the signature tastes for the products consumers love. Join a creative team with loads of zest!
Visit our website to learn about the wonderful world of flavors www.foodarom.com
To apply for this position, please go to https://thegrangellc.has-jobs.com/flavorist-san-diego/132921/0
Company: FOODAROM USA, Inc.
National Account Representative
Posted: February 06, 2017
Location: Rahway, NJ, USA
ELIXENS AMERICA, INC. (Rahway, NJ) currently has an opportunity available for an experienced National Account Representative to increase our presence and further relationships throughout North America. EAI has been supplying Essential Oils to the Flavor & Fragrance Industry since 1998 and we are the US affiliate of ELIXENS S.A. (Paris, France):
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- 80% travel via customer visits, trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Following the complete sales process from offers/ samples/ orders to final delivery
- Increasing sales figures through outstanding service and relationship management
- Optimizing business with current customers and focusing on new business opportunities
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be proactive and not reactive
- Be extremely detailed oriented
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Be able to work unsupervised/ independently
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Have outstanding verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to follow and react to the ever changing Essential Oil markets by acting quickly, negotiate accordingly, and help in educating our customer base
Sufficient computer skills in:
- Internet research and CRM
- SAP Business One preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience & Education:
- 5 years Sales experience in the Flavor & Fragrance Industry/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years Sales experience in the Flavor & Fragrance Industry/ High School or Associate’s Degree
Please email your resume to the address below (all submissions will be kept 100% confidential).
Company: ELIXENS AMERICA, INC.
Regional Account Manager
Posted: February 03, 2017
Location: South East US based company
Innovative Fragrances, Inc. (IFI, Inc) manufactures good quality fragrances for consumer & commercial products such as:
- Personal Care
- Soaps, Detergents & Fabric Softeners
- Air Fresheners
- Household items
- Industrial & Institutional Products
Innovative Fragrance, Inc. is seeking a strong professional with demonstrated experience in sales or sales related activities to perform the role of key Regional Account Manager. The role is seen as an ideal opportunity for an individual to demonstrate their ability to develop and implement business strategies in a diverse fragrance business.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual with entrepreneurial drive and the ability to communicate effectively to join our team as a Regional Account Manager. This individual will strive to build relationships at multiple levels within the customers’ organizations as well as within our team.
We are looking for Individuals to…
- Lead all activities to develop existing customers
- Acquire new customers and grow share with existing customers
- Represent our company at all levels in the customer organization
- Coordinate with all departments in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Identify; negotiate (with the help of management) and close new opportunities for our products
- Collect customer demands and translate into accurate forecast
- Drive & support new business development locally in the USA.
- Increase market intelligence by bringing information around industries, competitors and customers back into the organization
- 2 – 5 years sales experience in the fragrance industry
- Customer Orientation
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Fragrance knowledge
- Good listener and problem solver
Company: Innovative Fragrances, Inc.
Contact Person: Deepak Shah
Perfumer, based in Shenzhen
Posted: January 23, 2017
Location: Shenzhen, China
O’LAUGHLIN Corporation seeks senior perfumers for functional products based in Shenzhen, Guangdong province.
- Strong background and success rate in air care (fresheners, candles etc), home care and miscellaneous
- Good knowledge for fragrance, process and applications
- Aware of fragrance regulatory and legislation
- Up to date with the latest technology, market trends both local and global and customer needs
- Aptitude for coaching and mentoring others
- Experience with a global Fragrance house
- Assist with developing and improving production processes in order to ensure they are efficient
- Ready to be a leading team player in our growing business
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary function of Senior Perfumer is to develop creative, duplication and technical expertise in order to deliver fragrances that meet the customer’s needs.
- Creation and Duplication of Fragrances
- Perfumer support for customer presentations
- Fragrance technical expertise
- Fragrances Evaluation
- Support Marketing Department in Fragrance and Marketing concept ideas
- Raw Materials Maintenance
- Raw Material Cost awareness for Fragrance cost reductions
English language communication ability
Minimum 5 years experience with recognized European/North American fragrance company in creating fragrance compounds for functional products.
Please contact us if you are interested in applying for this position at the email address below.
Company: O’LAUGHLIN Corporation
Posted: November 03, 2015
Location: el Prat de Llobregat, SPAIN
Leader in the sector of distribution of essencial oils and aromatic products, located in el Prat de Llobregat, company wishes to incorporate a SALES MANAGER.
Together with the General Management his/her mission is to DEFINE, PLAN and MANAGE the company's sales policy to achieve the ANNUAL SALES TARGETS and planned margins, maintain/increase the number of the company's customers, open up new markets, analysing market niches and guaranteeing at all times quality sales and service. Participating in the definition of the company’s commercial policy of his/her assigned international area, in collaboration with the General Management, while close monitoring the correct implementation of such policy.
- Participating in the definition of the company’s sales policy, together with the Managing Director, and monitoring its implementation.
- Drawing up his/her department’s ANNUAL SALES PLAN.
- Responsible for designing and monitoring the company’s commercial strategy.
- Achievement of assigned qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Overseeing of effective implementation of the defined sales policy by his/her team.
- Planning of activities of his/her sales team, establishing individual sales targets and overseeing their achievement on the basis of commercial standards and systematic, measurable and viable planning.
- Overseeing sales administration.
- Participating in commercial negotiations with large accounts and engaging in ongoing oversight of and direct action relating to the company’s main customers.
- Analysing and understanding the market and existing or potential competitors, defining actions that help increase market share and the company’s position.
- Coordination of his/her activities with different departments.
- Management, control, oversight and motivating of his/her team.
- Identification of department indicators, measurement and establishment of corrective measures with regard to visits, incidents, returns, low-profit customers, etc.).
- Higher education in economic or business science/international trade
- Master’s degree from a business school and/or sales management
- Market Analysis and research.
- Knowledge of the chemical, perfumes and fragrances' sector.
Background:5 years in a similar position
Computer skills:SAP and advanced office suite user
Languages:English, French and Spanish
- Breadth of knowledge.
- Efectiveness and efficiency.
- Customer orientation