Stability Laboratory Chemist
Posted: October 03, 2016
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
One of the World’s Top 30 Personal Care International Companies located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL is seeking for a Chemist for its Stability and Analytical Laboratory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The day to day operation of the Stability and Chemical Testing Laboratory, including the stability and instrumental testing and monitoring.
- Comprehensive analysis of Skin Care Personal Care and Make Up formulations, including the application of basic statistics to multi-studies, trends and correlation analysis on new formulae as first priority followed by existing formulae.
- Analytical support to the Skin Care, Make-up Development and Innovation Labs for non-routine analytical testing.
- Prepare data tables and graphs to communicate results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or an equivalent degree
- Have at least three to five years related experience in a Stability Laboratory in the Cosmetics, Fragrances, Pharma or Food Industry.
- Familiar with statistical data analysis is a must
- Good communication (written/oral) , and organizational skills required
- Fluent in English—Spanish.
- Basic computer skills.
Cosmo is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 401(k) w/ generous company match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Company: Cosmo Fragrances
Contact Person: Jessica Backer-Human Resources Manager
Posted: August 23, 2016
Location: Piscataway, NJ
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the Sozio, Inc. team in our Piscataway, NJ office.
- Design and develop new innovative presentations and concepts across multiple categories
- Market tracking and analysis to isolate new olfactive trends and category needs
- Macro and micro trend analysis of various market data from multiple sources
- Execute marketing requests ranging from simple fragrance descriptions, triangles and basic Powerpoint presentations to complete turnkey “red-carpet” presentations
- Extensive collaboration with Evaluation and Perfumery
- Actively participates in industry activities including trade shows
- Interaction with clients and domestic travel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in fragrance related industry a must
- Ability to create presentations from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of graphic basics and layouts
- Proficient in Microsoft office required
- Full time position
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Teamleader Flavour Creation (m/f) Alcoholic Beverages
Posted: August 22, 2016
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Job ID DOEHLER00943
You want to drive major projects forward and guarantee their success. You have a vision and want to make your ideas a reality. You can do exactly that at Döhler. As a leading producer of natural flavours, colourings and other ingredients for food and beverages, we are looking for people just like you, who are willing to do whatever it takes to inspire our customers and consumers. People who are motivated to deliver only the best.
If taking on this responsibility inspires you, then we are exactly what you are looking for.
- Driving excellence in the area of flavourings for alcoholic beverages
- Developing new flavourings for innovation and customer projects based on strategic priorities for the Business Unit Flavours
- Cooperating with the flavour technology and raw material teams in the identification and development of new natural flavouring ingredients
- Cooperating with the application teams in developing new successful flavourings and flavoured products
- Optimizing and creating flavourings through cooperation with Flavour Analytics, Shelf-life Testing and Sensory- and Consumer Science
- Adapting existing flavour recipes to new technological, legal, market and customer requirements
- Conducting performance evaluations of flavouring raw materials and flavourings
- Collaborating with the global R&I Flavours Group for the transfer of expertise and innovation roll-outs
- Providing technical consultancy for the product management and sales organization
- Presenting products and concepts to customers and maintenance of customer relations on a technical level
- Structured, analytical and result oriented way of working
- High level of initiative, willingness and ability to work in a dynamic team and environment
- Passionate Flavourist with extraordinary sensorial and creative skills
- Explicit experience in the use of natural flavouring raw materials, especially for the creation of flavourings for alcoholic beverages
- Solid background in the development of flavourings for sweet food and beverages products
- Minimum 10 years of successful work in flavour creation with excellent track record
- University degree in chemistry of food technology or equivalent qualifications
- Very good command of English
- Sound knowledge of food and flavour regulations
- The motivating working atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative company
- The opportunity to realize your full potential and your ideas
- The freedom to strike out in new directions
Your contact person Please apply online and provide us with your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectation. Sabrina Bozyk will come back to you as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information at +49 (0) 6151 306 – 2000.
Please apply online only and take into consideration, that we cannot accept any other channel nor send back hard copy applications.
Company: Döhler GmbH
Contact Person: Sabrina Bozyk
Phone: +49 (0)6151 306-2000
Posted: November 03, 2015
Location: el Prat de Llobregat, SPAIN
Leader in the sector of distribution of essencial oils and aromatic products, located in el Prat de Llobregat, company wishes to incorporate a SALES MANAGER.
Together with the General Management his/her mission is to DEFINE, PLAN and MANAGE the company's sales policy to achieve the ANNUAL SALES TARGETS and planned margins, maintain/increase the number of the company's customers, open up new markets, analysing market niches and guaranteeing at all times quality sales and service. Participating in the definition of the company’s commercial policy of his/her assigned international area, in collaboration with the General Management, while close monitoring the correct implementation of such policy.
- Participating in the definition of the company’s sales policy, together with the Managing Director, and monitoring its implementation.
- Drawing up his/her department’s ANNUAL SALES PLAN.
- Responsible for designing and monitoring the company’s commercial strategy.
- Achievement of assigned qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Overseeing of effective implementation of the defined sales policy by his/her team.
- Planning of activities of his/her sales team, establishing individual sales targets and overseeing their achievement on the basis of commercial standards and systematic, measurable and viable planning.
- Overseeing sales administration.
- Participating in commercial negotiations with large accounts and engaging in ongoing oversight of and direct action relating to the company’s main customers.
- Analysing and understanding the market and existing or potential competitors, defining actions that help increase market share and the company’s position.
- Coordination of his/her activities with different departments.
- Management, control, oversight and motivating of his/her team.
- Identification of department indicators, measurement and establishment of corrective measures with regard to visits, incidents, returns, low-profit customers, etc.).
- Higher education in economic or business science/international trade
- Master’s degree from a business school and/or sales management
- Market Analysis and research.
- Knowledge of the chemical, perfumes and fragrances' sector.
Background:5 years in a similar position
Computer skills:SAP and advanced office suite user
Languages:English, French and Spanish
- Breadth of knowledge.
- Efectiveness and efficiency.
- Customer orientation