Find a Job
Job seekers can post their qualifications on our career board for free. To post your qualifications, send a 1-2 paragraph summary of your objectives and experience to Paige Crist.
Fill a Position
To find out how our career board can help your organization reach top candidates, contact Paige Crist.
Account Executive, Lebermuth
Posted: February 25, 2015
Location: South Bend, IN USA
For over 100 years, Lebermuth has been working with essential oils, the building blocks of fragrances and flavors. The Company has experienced considerable growth in recent years, and attributes that success, in part, to the people and the technology we surround ourselves with.
Lebermuth currently has an opportunity available for an experienced Account Executive, a key member of our business development team. This role is based out of our South Bend, IN location, and the position responsibilities include:
- Optimizing business with current customers and focusing on new business opportunities
- Executing a strategic business development plan within assigned territory
- Increasing sales volume through outstanding service and relationship management
- Planning and providing presentations, including overviews of Lebermuth capabilities, new product launches, market reviews and trend reports
- Cultivating professional relationships across multiple levels of our customer and prospect companies
- Maintaining a broad knowledge base of fragrance and flavor competitors and brands; strengths/weaknesses, market perception and positioning, account executives encountered etc.
- Communicating regularly with internal Lebermuth departments (Laboratory, Sales/Marketing, Purchasing, Manufacturing) to ensure they’re apprised of all relevant customer/prospect information
Qualifications: Qualified candidates offer 2 to 4 years of fragrance industry experience or 2+ years sales experience within a related industry, and a bachelor’s degree (preferably in business or marketing). Additional qualifications include:
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key decision makers
- The ability to establish priorities and determine validity of project work related to new business
- Strong project management skills
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook, Internet research, and CRM and ERP systems
Benefits: In exchange for the requisite skill set, Lebermuth offers:
- Base pay + attractive commission program
- Additional quarterly bonus program
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) program with Company contributions
- Paid time off and paid holidays
For consideration of this opportunity, forward resume in confidence to the email provided below. We invite you to explore Lebermuth at www.lebermuth.com.eoe m/f d v
Company: The Lebermuth Company
Technical Sales Representative
Posted: February 11, 2015
Location: Based out of Downers Grove, IL, Must be based in the Midwest U.S. and be able to work remotely
Orchidia's mission is to bring passion to life's journey through inspired sensory creations. We specialize in crafting custom fragrances for a variety of industries, including personal care, air care and fine fragrances. We are a growing company, with a focus on quality, safety, and respect. Full-time employees have an excellent benefit package which includes medical and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, profit sharing, 401k, and tuition reimbursement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business opportunities
- Service existing business
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Assist clients in using our products effectively and offer customized solutions
- Responsible for one of the following territories: Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri – based out of the Chicago area
- Experience selling chemicals or cosmetic ingredients
- Degree in Science is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills; persuasiveness to negotiate and close sales
- Exceptional skills in planning and organizational development
- No allergies to materials common to a fragrance development lab
- Extensive travel is required
- Must be based in the Midwest U.S. and be able to work remotely
Please send a resume to the email address below for consideration.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Company: Orchidia Fragrances
2 Sales Representatives
Posted: February 03, 2015
Location: 1)Central Florida at US facility, or home-based in Northeast 2)UK or European Based
Treatt is a leading supplier of flavor and fragrance ingredient solutions, offering a unique range of specialty materials, sold either in the form of ingredients, or custom solutions. Our customer base includes not only major and medium sized flavor and fragrance houses, but also has some of the world’s largest food/beverage/ companies. We have two manufacturing sites, Treatt USA in Lakeland, Florida, and our sister company, R C Treatt, located in Bury St Edmunds in the UK.
As a Sales Representative, you will be selling Treatt’s ingredient solutions to key beverage companies and flavour & fragrance houses located primarily in the Northeast USA. You will be given ownership of your sales territory to be able to drive revenue & profitability growth for both existing and new accounts. The role will involve a significant amount of travel to ensure appropriate customer coverage (50% of time) and regular meetings with key departments including applications, customer service, innovation based at Treatt UK & USA.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Execute a strategic approach to developing existing accounts and developing new accounts to generate long-term sustainable growth.
- Can clearly communicate appropriate value proposition for value-added solutions to a technical & commercial audience.
- Possess the energy, desire and ability to win
- Function an integral part of customer success teams at key accounts
Duties & Responsibilities (not in order of importance):
- Responsible for sales & profitability for assigned accounts and developing new accounts that is consistent with Treatt’s business strategy. Meet or surpass sales and profit expectations as agreed with VP Sales
- Coordinate the involvement of personnel from other departments including applications, planning, R&D, regulatory & customer service in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Establish & adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition and supply & demand.
- Provide regular and comprehensive updates on business development activities including customer visit reports, monthly sales reports to ensure VP Sales and or functional departments.
- Act in the best interest of Treatt at all times.
- Perform other such tasks as are consistent with the general description.
Reporting Lines: Reports to Group VP - Sales
The Sales Representative should have a wide variety of contacts amongst the Treatt existing and potential customer base, both in purchasing and product development in either the flavor, fragrance or food industries. A general comprehension of the terms used in either the flavor or fragrance industry. Territory and specific accounts will be assigned, based upon the individual’s experience. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of successful business experience, in flavor/or fragrance, ingredients, or related industries. An understanding of business and financial issues related to a sales organization is desirable, along with a strong commitment to maintaining our high customer service standards. This person will have the ability to work independently and without regular supervision, but also as part of a directed team effort. BS/BA/MA or commensurate experience.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
BONUS: Participation in Treatt Sales Incentive Plan
- Company sponsored 401K/ Stakeholder Pension Plan
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Car Allowance ( US Based only)
Send resume , credentials and salary requirements to the email address below for consideration.