Find a Job
Job seekers can post their qualifications on our career board for free. To post your qualifications, send a 1-2 paragraph summary of your objectives and experience to Paige Crist.
Fill a Position
To find out how our career board can help your organization reach top candidates, contact Paige Crist.
Posted: September 25, 2014
Location: Valhalla, NY USA
Drive the development, application, and commercialization of new flavors in support of Pepsi's global business growth objectives. Implement flavor taste modification knowledge and technical formulation skills to deliver innovative flavor modification systems that drive a reduced calorie portfolio.
- Solid understanding of flavor raw materials and ingredient interactions in general and those specifically leveraged in the design, optimization, and production of flavor systems
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in understanding flavor creations and their application to beverage systems both carbonated and non-carbonated. General knowledge of basic chemistry and food science principles as related to the flavor and beverage industries
- Expertise in the creation of a broad spectrum of flavors. Integrate a thorough technical understanding of flavor raw materials (natural and artificial) into the design, quality, and stability of flavor systems
- Capability to modify existing flavor formulations to deliver specific profiles. Collaborate and work under the guidance of senior creative flavor staff
- Identify, accelerate, execute fast to market flavor approaches to meet project goals and deliver winning taste profiles to consumers. All cost targets met
- Interface and build strategic networks and effective working relationships with vendors across the flavor industry as necessary to support project work
- Successfully transition from bench top prototypes to large scale commercialization in support of global growth initiatives. Understand technical roadmaps, hurdles and key challenges. Final flavors are plant-friendly and sustainable
- In-depth understanding of modifier tools and demonstrated formulation skills when implementing modifiers across the product portfolio.
- Strong technical and creative flavor background with emphasis on experience in flavor creation and technology. Proven track record in flavor creation, commercialization and hands-on bench capability
- Results oriented with the ability to manage, balance and prioritize multiple project initiatives in order to meet business objectives
- Contribute to and foster a technically focused and creative environment to build PepsiCo's competitive advantage
- Experienced in multi-functional teams that are focused on multiple technology pathways
- Role model for teamwork, building relationships within the flavor group and across all partners
- Understand implications of flavor design across entire system and incorporate quality principles in work processes and output to deliver development initiatives with a total system mindset
- Highly motivated with the demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, project management, leadership, with verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. with 5-7 years of experience working with ingredients and flavors in the food industry
- Certified Flavor Chemist preferred
- A proven track record in flavor development and hands-on bench capability
- Previous experience with juices, energy and beverages preferred.
- Successful creation and commercialization of flavors: extracts, emulsions and blends
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
To apply please visit http://www.pepsicojobs.com/en/job-detail?slug=49245BR&cult=en-US
Creative/Analytical Perfumer needed
Posted: September 08, 2014
Location: New York area
New York area fragrance house is looking for a creative/analytical perfumer. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing fragrances for home care, personal care, and candles and possess a comprehensive understanding of the use of synthetic and natural fragrance ingredients. Experience with GCMS would be a plus.
The successful candidate will join a fast paced, small to medium size company where everyone’s presence makes an immediate difference. Retirees and/or part timers are welcome to apply.
Send resume in confidence to the address below.
Contact Person: email@example.com
Posted: September 03, 2014
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Creaciones Aromáticas Industriales, SA (Carinsa Group) looks for the incorporation of 2 flavorists for its R+D+i Department of Food.
- Minimal experience of 15 years in the development and creation of flavorings and emulsions in the sector of the Confectionery, Bakery and Dairy Products.
- Chemistry or related education.
- Knowledge of analysis on chromatography and spectrophotometry will be an asset.
- Spanish language knowledge is required.
Company: Carinsa Group
Contact Person: Quiro López ( Manager Food Division)
Posted: August 26, 2014
Location: Windsor, CT, USA
OSF Flavors in Windsor, CT is seeking a flavorist to work in the creation of sweet and fruit flavors. Candidate must have masters degree in chemistry or related science with focus on formulation of flavor. Minimum one year experience as a flavorist. Experience with GCMS, HPLC and spray dryer techniques. Experience creating and evaluating flavors. Extensive knowledge of food chemicals and raw materials. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Employee will work alongside the technical team in the creation and application of sweet and fruit flavors, write reports and follow up on progression of formulations.Send resume to Susan Nasby at the address below.