Posted: August 23, 2016
Location: Piscataway, NJ
We currently have an immediate opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the Sozio, Inc. team in our Piscataway, NJ office.
- Design and develop new innovative presentations and concepts across multiple categories
- Market tracking and analysis to isolate new olfactive trends and category needs
- Macro and micro trend analysis of various market data from multiple sources
- Execute marketing requests ranging from simple fragrance descriptions, triangles and basic Powerpoint presentations to complete turnkey “red-carpet” presentations
- Extensive collaboration with Evaluation and Perfumery
- Actively participates in industry activities including trade shows
- Interaction with clients and domestic travel
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in fragrance related industry a must
- Ability to create presentations from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Knowledge of graphic basics and layouts
- Proficient in Microsoft office required
- Full time position
Please contact: email@example.com
Teamleader Flavour Creation (m/f) Alcoholic Beverages
Posted: August 22, 2016
Location: Darmstadt, Germany
Job ID DOEHLER00943
You want to drive major projects forward and guarantee their success. You have a vision and want to make your ideas a reality. You can do exactly that at Döhler. As a leading producer of natural flavours, colourings and other ingredients for food and beverages, we are looking for people just like you, who are willing to do whatever it takes to inspire our customers and consumers. People who are motivated to deliver only the best.
If taking on this responsibility inspires you, then we are exactly what you are looking for.
- Driving excellence in the area of flavourings for alcoholic beverages
- Developing new flavourings for innovation and customer projects based on strategic priorities for the Business Unit Flavours
- Cooperating with the flavour technology and raw material teams in the identification and development of new natural flavouring ingredients
- Cooperating with the application teams in developing new successful flavourings and flavoured products
- Optimizing and creating flavourings through cooperation with Flavour Analytics, Shelf-life Testing and Sensory- and Consumer Science
- Adapting existing flavour recipes to new technological, legal, market and customer requirements
- Conducting performance evaluations of flavouring raw materials and flavourings
- Collaborating with the global R&I Flavours Group for the transfer of expertise and innovation roll-outs
- Providing technical consultancy for the product management and sales organization
- Presenting products and concepts to customers and maintenance of customer relations on a technical level
- Structured, analytical and result oriented way of working
- High level of initiative, willingness and ability to work in a dynamic team and environment
- Passionate Flavourist with extraordinary sensorial and creative skills
- Explicit experience in the use of natural flavouring raw materials, especially for the creation of flavourings for alcoholic beverages
- Solid background in the development of flavourings for sweet food and beverages products
- Minimum 10 years of successful work in flavour creation with excellent track record
- University degree in chemistry of food technology or equivalent qualifications
- Very good command of English
- Sound knowledge of food and flavour regulations
- The motivating working atmosphere of a high-tech, innovative company
- The opportunity to realize your full potential and your ideas
- The freedom to strike out in new directions
Your contact person Please apply online and provide us with your earliest possible entry date and your salary expectation. Sabrina Bozyk will come back to you as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional information at +49 (0) 6151 306 – 2000.
Please apply online only and take into consideration, that we cannot accept any other channel nor send back hard copy applications.
Company: Döhler GmbH
Contact Person: Sabrina Bozyk
Phone: +49 (0)6151 306-2000
North American Technical Director (permanent position)
Posted: July 12, 2016
Location: Saint-Hubert, Québec , Canada
Directly reporting to the Vice-president of Technical-commercial, the role of the Technical Director will be:
- Managing and structuring of the various technical teams (R&D, application and legislation) throughout all sites in North America
- Work together with the sales team, the marketing group and the administrator of the technical-commercial group to favor the link between sales and technical and to favor a better communication and work flow.
- Favor education and the pursuit of technical expertise to promote the various talents of Foodarom’s technical team.
- Coordinate the various longer term projects and plan for the capital expenditure needed over the year for the technical team.
- Work together and cooperate with the European site and all other services of the company.
- This position will be located in St-Hubert Quebec but will involve frequent traveling to the other sites of Foodarom in North America.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a related technical field of Chemistry, Food Science or Biology.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the flavor industry.
- Minimum of 5 years as a team manager.
- Good technical knowledge of flavor chemistry.
- Positive attitude towards working in groups, facility with communication and ability to motivate teams.
- Strategic aptitudes to foresee the needs of the technical group.
Required competencies: skills and aptitudes
- Fluent in English and French.
- Good aptitudes for communication
- Strong management skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Well organized and favors team work
Posted: November 03, 2015
Location: el Prat de Llobregat, SPAIN
Leader in the sector of distribution of essencial oils and aromatic products, located in el Prat de Llobregat, company wishes to incorporate a SALES MANAGER.
Together with the General Management his/her mission is to DEFINE, PLAN and MANAGE the company's sales policy to achieve the ANNUAL SALES TARGETS and planned margins, maintain/increase the number of the company's customers, open up new markets, analysing market niches and guaranteeing at all times quality sales and service. Participating in the definition of the company’s commercial policy of his/her assigned international area, in collaboration with the General Management, while close monitoring the correct implementation of such policy.
- Participating in the definition of the company’s sales policy, together with the Managing Director, and monitoring its implementation.
- Drawing up his/her department’s ANNUAL SALES PLAN.
- Responsible for designing and monitoring the company’s commercial strategy.
- Achievement of assigned qualitative and quantitative goals.
- Overseeing of effective implementation of the defined sales policy by his/her team.
- Planning of activities of his/her sales team, establishing individual sales targets and overseeing their achievement on the basis of commercial standards and systematic, measurable and viable planning.
- Overseeing sales administration.
- Participating in commercial negotiations with large accounts and engaging in ongoing oversight of and direct action relating to the company’s main customers.
- Analysing and understanding the market and existing or potential competitors, defining actions that help increase market share and the company’s position.
- Coordination of his/her activities with different departments.
- Management, control, oversight and motivating of his/her team.
- Identification of department indicators, measurement and establishment of corrective measures with regard to visits, incidents, returns, low-profit customers, etc.).
- Higher education in economic or business science/international trade
- Master’s degree from a business school and/or sales management
- Market Analysis and research.
- Knowledge of the chemical, perfumes and fragrances' sector.
Background:5 years in a similar position
Computer skills:SAP and advanced office suite user
Languages:English, French and Spanish
- Breadth of knowledge.
- Efectiveness and efficiency.
- Customer orientation