Manufacturing Technology Partner for Fragrance & Flavour Sector
Posted: April 21, 2017
Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), Ministry of MSME, Government of India is in the process of upgrading and expanding the network of Technology Centres (TCs) - also referred to as Tool Rooms & Technology Development Centres by upgrading existing TCs and establishing 15 New TCs under the Technology Centre Systems Programme (TCSP). The TCs are to be located in various parts of the country to cater to the needs of micro, small & medium enterprises through access to technology, skill development, consultancy etc.
The Ministry is seeking to appoint Manufacturing Technology Partners for Fragrance and Flavour sector who can support the Indian MSME’s in acquiring globally competitive technologies, processes and skills. All R&D firms, universities, consulting firms and other eligible firms with expertise in the area of Fragrant material and Herbal Extracts; Fragrance Development & Application; Flavour Development & Application; Packaging are invited to apply for this position.
For full details about existing and new TCs, please visit http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/tcsp.html
- Firm must be a registered legal entity and should have been in existence for at least 5 years.
- Average annual turnover in last 3 years should not be less than the equivalent of USD 750,000.
- Minimum annual turnover in last three years from technology development projects in the Fragrance & Flavour sector should not be less than the equivalent of USD 200,000.
- Experience of the firm in undertaking projects in the field of Technology development in the Fragrance and Flavour sector in the last 5 years.
The services of the Technology Partners will include:
- Identify & define globally competitive technological capabilities required by TCs, assist in their execution & provide handholding during roll out
- Support up gradation of existing TC – Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre (FFDC), Kannuaj & establishment of new TCs
- Augment services being offered by TCs to MSMEs
- Support TCs to improve the productivity & competitiveness of MSMEs in Fragrance and Flavour sector
For further details please visit http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/tcsp.html or contact us at : +91- 011-23062536 | email@example.com
Phone: +91- 011-23062536
Global Account Executive
Posted: April 12, 2017
Location: New York
Our achievements have always been driven by our deep and solid values.
Passionate for unique creativity
With exclusivity and excellence in mind, we tailor our fragrances with a recognizable olfactive signature.
We express our creativity through attention to detail, refinement and determination.
Nature & Human inspired
Cosmo prides itself on having solid ethical values by respecting nature and humanity.
Happy to be international
We are a strong and diverse entity with 180 collaborators from 30 different countries around the world.
Cosmo International Fragrances is looking for a Global Account Executive to join our team.
Summary: Sales of personal care, home and fine fragrances.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following, but not limited to:
- Travel to visit customers and attend trade shows and meetings.
- Identify and pursue prospective clients and develop a profile.
- Helps establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials and events.
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Active listening to prospects request and entering of briefs and sample request.
- Coordination of sampling with Perfumers, Marketing, Customer Service and Production.
- Follow up with clients on mailed sample.
- Follow up with Accounting and Finance to make sure customer are in good standing.
- Forecast project sales.
- Prepare sales analysis requests.
- Follow new trends and new products in market.
Requirements: One year certificate from college or technical school, and three to six years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience in fragrance. Excellent oral and written communication skills, English and Spanish preferred.
Benefits Package: Medical/RX/Vision/Dental, 401(K) with generous company match. Company paid life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more.
Company: Cosmo International Fragrances
Posted: March 27, 2017
Location: New Delhi, India
Company Description: “Sacheerome” is a six decade old globally represented 'Creative House' and 'Manufacturer' of 'Fragrances & Flavours', having the most modern Research & Innovation centre, advanced Quality assurance department and multiple Robotic manufacturing facilities. The state of art plant is capable of formulating the most sophisticated aromas with highest precision by robots with pour sizes ranging from 0.002gm to 2MT and lot sizes of 10gm to 10MT.
Sacheerome is dealing world over with leading companies in the Personal Wash & Care, Fabric Care, Home Care, Cosmetics, Aerosol Perfumes, Fine Fragrances, Incense Sticks, Candles, Candy, Chewing gum, Oral care, Confectionery, Bakery, Milk products, Oral & Smoking tobacco and other FMCG categories.
Please visit sacheerome.com showcasing Sacheerome’s world class facilities.
The Role Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Perfumer with proven creative abilities and passion, to develop new robust fragrances and lead the team on several projects simultaneously to while maintaining high quality, stability, safety, regulatory and olfactive performance, as per global trends.
- Develop new fragrances, from initial concept to application & commercialization.
- Work on global benchmarks in terms of profile, performance and duplication, to match the requirements of the client.
- Assessing and developing internally, specialty bases and reconstituting naturals as needed to maintain regulatory compliance for the robust supply chain.
- Accountable for providing cost, structure and raw material usage optimization.
- Reformulating regulatory non-compliant fragrance formulas, identifying the ingredient portfolio suitable replacers for formula of fragrance ingredients
- Managing day to day formula modifications which require interaction with Creative perfumery, Manufacturing, Sales service and Product Applications Groups to ensure all formula optimizations meet the required industry regulatory and customer guidelines.
- Participating in fragrance evaluation.
- Support for customer presentations, marketing department in Fragrance and Marketing concept ideas.
- English conversation skills are a must
- Excellent interpretation of MS & working on it
- Solid decisions making based upon fact based analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams in Manufacturing, Quality, Analytical, Sales & Service, Product Applications Groups, as well as Global Regulatory.
- Working knowledge of fragrance production processes, GMP and quality control processes.
- Industry regulations & legislation of REACH, RIFM, IFRA, CLP, GHS and safety guidelines
- Aptitude for training and mentoring others
- Training in perfumery school / Bachelor degree in the Sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum of 10 years industry experience of fragrance creation of products ranging from the traditional, to unique prototype product forms, reformulation and resolving raw material issues within fragrances.
- Analytical testing of fragrance raw materials is highly desirable.
- Chauffeur driven car.
- To-fro tickets.
- Full assistance in relocation with or without family.
- Remunerations, perks, bonus and rewards to match best in the world, commensurate with experience.
Truly exciting opportunity to join the surging economy with an upcoming market leader and prove the passion for what you do, impacting the growth in business.
Company: Sacheerome Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: Nitya Tandon Abrol
US Sales Representative
Posted: March 09, 2017
Location: New Jersey area, USA
VENTÓS, S.A. a leading company in F&F Industry, with a human team, always ready to offer the best attention with the best attitude to provide a worldwide service. We are involved in searching a responsible, professional, flexible and dynamic person, with sales experience to expand our presence in the US.
- Ability to manage the sales process from offers, samples, orders to final delivery, guaranteeing at all times quality sales and service, optimizing business with current customers.
- Focusing on new business opportunities (analyze market niches) and increase the number of customers.
- Increase the sales figures through outstanding service and relationship management.
- 80% travel via customer visits, trades, conferences and other events.
- Full-time dedication.
Candidate profile: Proactive, able to work independently, build and maintain effective relationships. Technical knowledge or experience in F&F industry, will be a plus.
- Internet research and CRM
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience and Education: 5 years Sales experience in the Flavor & Fragrance Industry
Languages: English and preferable Spanish.
Please email your resume to the address below (all submissions will be kept 100% confidential)
Company: VENTÓS, S.A.
Posted: February 22, 2017
Location: Executive Search firm with Asia HQ in Singapore
We specialize in the Food Industry and are looking for experienced candidates for positions based in Singapore:
- Senior Flavourist (Management Role)
- Junior Flavourist, Beverage
- Food Technologists, Savoury
- Sales Manager APAC, Food and Pharma Ingredients Feel free to contact us directly with your CV attached, your personal information will be kept confidential. Please choose the title "Application - Flavour Industry". Thank you.
Company: NAOS International
Contact Person: (Ms) Zeyi Zhuwu Regional Consultant, APAC
Phone: +65 9221 4329
Posted: February 15, 2017
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Foodarom USA, Inc. is looking for an experienced Flavorist in San Diego, CA. This position is central to the operations and goals of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Two year’s relevant experience
- Proven ability to develop and/or copy flavors
- Proven ability to identify and resolve flavor non-conformities
- Working knowledge of HACCP/SQF standards
- Good computer skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices in the food industry
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and work under pressure
- Self Starting and motivated/able to work without supervision
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health standards
- Detail oriented and analytical personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be bilingual (English/French)
- Advanced customer service skills and experience
Responsibilities: Reporting to the person in charge of creating flavors, the role of the Flavorist is to:
FOODAROM USA, Inc. is a Flavor Designer. We serve the agri-food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries for North American and European markets. We have offices in: Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada; San Diego, California, USA, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA ; and Ganderkesee , Germany , Europe.
Our job is to develop the signature tastes for the products consumers love. Join a creative team with loads of zest!
Visit our website to learn about the wonderful world of flavors www.foodarom.com
To apply for this position, please go to https://thegrangellc.has-jobs.com/flavorist-san-diego/132921/0
Company: FOODAROM USA, Inc.
National Account Representative
Posted: February 06, 2017
Location: Rahway, NJ, USA
ELIXENS AMERICA, INC. (Rahway, NJ) currently has an opportunity available for an experienced National Account Representative to increase our presence and further relationships throughout North America. EAI has been supplying Essential Oils to the Flavor & Fragrance Industry since 1998 and we are the US affiliate of ELIXENS S.A. (Paris, France):
Responsibilities would include, but not limited to:
- 80% travel via customer visits, trade shows, conferences, and industry events
- Following the complete sales process from offers/ samples/ orders to final delivery
- Increasing sales figures through outstanding service and relationship management
- Optimizing business with current customers and focusing on new business opportunities
The ideal candidate needs to:
- Be proactive and not reactive
- Be extremely detailed oriented
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have the ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Be able to work unsupervised/ independently
- Have the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Have outstanding verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to follow and react to the ever changing Essential Oil markets by acting quickly, negotiate accordingly, and help in educating our customer base
Sufficient computer skills in:
- Internet research and CRM
- SAP Business One preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience & Education:
- 5 years Sales experience in the Flavor & Fragrance Industry/ Bachelor’s Degree
- 10 years Sales experience in the Flavor & Fragrance Industry/ High School or Associate’s Degree
Please email your resume to the address below (all submissions will be kept 100% confidential).