Find a Job
Job seekers can post their qualifications on our career board for free. To post your qualifications, send a 1-2 paragraph summary of your objectives and experience to Paige Crist.
Fill a Position
To find out how our career board can help your organization reach top candidates, contact Paige Crist.
Sales Manager- Fragrance and Flavor ingredients
Posted: October 10, 2014
Location: Regions: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium etc
Associate Allied Chemicals Europe is a Grasse, France based distributor of fragrance and flavor ingredients. AACE is a part of Associate Allied Chemical Group that has offices in India, Dubai and France and operating in the F&F industry for the past 35 years. AACE is expanding it's presence in Europe and is looking for individuals who are able to lead sales and business development in new regions including but not limited to Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium etc.
- Minimum 5 years of Industry experience in Fragrance and Flavor industry in a Sales capacity with basic knowledge about industry and products.
- Added advantage if past experience is in a fragrance ingredient distribution or production company in Europe
- Ability to develop new key accounts, build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Develop new ideas for business development and provide strategic input to management
- Extensive travel necessary
- Represent company at industry trade-fairs, conferences
- Flexibility of either being based in Grasse, France or work remotely from present location
For more information about AACE, please go to our website www.aac-europe.com.For applications, please email your resume to the address below.
All applications will stay strictly confidential.
Company: Associate Allied Chemicals Europe
Consultant for flavor ingredients application
Posted: October 10, 2014
A China-located flavor ingredients manufacturer is looking for a consultant to help them market their flavor ingredients to the major clients.
- A retired flavorist with solid working experience on flavor ingredients application in top Tens F/F houses
- willing to work 1 to 2 months a year including but not limited to:
- 2-3 weeks of travelling to visit major clients and to provide technical support to our sales team.
- 3-4 weeks to prepare flavor ingredients’ organoleptic characteristics.
- 1-2 weeks of training to our QC dept on sensory evaluation including odor and taste in our headquarters in Xiamen, China
Contact Person: Jeff Peng
Posted: October 07, 2014
Location: ASEAN market
JEAN NIEL Fragrances & flavors (headquarters in Grasse, France) is seeking a sales director/agent for its ASEAN market to be based locally. At least 3 - 5 years of experience working as a professional sales persons (EDT, skin & hair care categories).
Highly motivated ( results orientated ) with the ability to work independently.
Company: JEAN NIEL Fragrances & flavors, Grasse, France
Contact Person: Georges de BOUTINY, MD
Posted: September 25, 2014
Location: Valhalla, NY USA
Drive the development, application, and commercialization of new flavors in support of Pepsi's global business growth objectives. Implement flavor taste modification knowledge and technical formulation skills to deliver innovative flavor modification systems that drive a reduced calorie portfolio.
- Solid understanding of flavor raw materials and ingredient interactions in general and those specifically leveraged in the design, optimization, and production of flavor systems
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in understanding flavor creations and their application to beverage systems both carbonated and non-carbonated. General knowledge of basic chemistry and food science principles as related to the flavor and beverage industries
- Expertise in the creation of a broad spectrum of flavors. Integrate a thorough technical understanding of flavor raw materials (natural and artificial) into the design, quality, and stability of flavor systems
- Capability to modify existing flavor formulations to deliver specific profiles. Collaborate and work under the guidance of senior creative flavor staff
- Identify, accelerate, execute fast to market flavor approaches to meet project goals and deliver winning taste profiles to consumers. All cost targets met
- Interface and build strategic networks and effective working relationships with vendors across the flavor industry as necessary to support project work
- Successfully transition from bench top prototypes to large scale commercialization in support of global growth initiatives. Understand technical roadmaps, hurdles and key challenges. Final flavors are plant-friendly and sustainable
- In-depth understanding of modifier tools and demonstrated formulation skills when implementing modifiers across the product portfolio.
- Strong technical and creative flavor background with emphasis on experience in flavor creation and technology. Proven track record in flavor creation, commercialization and hands-on bench capability
- Results oriented with the ability to manage, balance and prioritize multiple project initiatives in order to meet business objectives
- Contribute to and foster a technically focused and creative environment to build PepsiCo's competitive advantage
- Experienced in multi-functional teams that are focused on multiple technology pathways
- Role model for teamwork, building relationships within the flavor group and across all partners
- Understand implications of flavor design across entire system and incorporate quality principles in work processes and output to deliver development initiatives with a total system mindset
- Highly motivated with the demonstrated ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, project management, leadership, with verbal and written communication skills
- B.S. or M.S. with 5-7 years of experience working with ingredients and flavors in the food industry
- Certified Flavor Chemist preferred
- A proven track record in flavor development and hands-on bench capability
- Previous experience with juices, energy and beverages preferred.
- Successful creation and commercialization of flavors: extracts, emulsions and blends
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
To apply please visit http://www.pepsicojobs.com/en/job-detail?slug=49245BR&cult=en-US
Posted: September 03, 2014
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Creaciones Aromáticas Industriales, SA (Carinsa Group) looks for the incorporation of 2 flavorists for its R+D+i Department of Food.
- Minimal experience of 15 years in the development and creation of flavorings and emulsions in the sector of the Confectionery, Bakery and Dairy Products.
- Chemistry or related education.
- Knowledge of analysis on chromatography and spectrophotometry will be an asset.
- Spanish language knowledge is required.
Company: Carinsa Group
Contact Person: Quiro López ( Manager Food Division)
Posted: August 26, 2014
Location: Windsor, CT, USA
OSF Flavors in Windsor, CT is seeking a flavorist to work in the creation of sweet and fruit flavors. Candidate must have masters degree in chemistry or related science with focus on formulation of flavor. Minimum one year experience as a flavorist. Experience with GCMS, HPLC and spray dryer techniques. Experience creating and evaluating flavors. Extensive knowledge of food chemicals and raw materials. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Employee will work alongside the technical team in the creation and application of sweet and fruit flavors, write reports and follow up on progression of formulations.Send resume to Susan Nasby at the address below.