Posted: May 11, 2015
Location: East Coast, USA
Frutarom’s F&F Ingredients Business Unit (BU) is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager to enhance the existing team on the east coast. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing for the BU in the USA, the successful individual will be responsible for the sales, business development and customer relationships of a number of key accounts.
With a proven track record of customer account management and relationship building skills plus strong interpersonal qualities, the successful candidate would have autonomy to build and develop upon the existing base and commercial performance. Experience of the Flavour & Fragrance Ingredient industry is desirable plus knowledge of both natural and synthetic ingredients used in the industry.
Travel within the US is required.
Required Experience and Skills
- BA/BS Degree, Business Administration, Chemistry or Biology is desirable
- Proven recent commercial sales experience within Food, Flavour, Extract, Cosmetic Ingredients, or Pharma/Nutra Ingredients
- Strong commercial understanding and negotiating skills
- Proven track record of leading and implementing change
- Effective networker with the ability to operate with autonomy within a matrix structure in a multicultural environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to interact with diverse stakeholders
- Attractive base pay + sales incentive program
- Comprehensive insurance benefits
- 401(k) program with Company contributions
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Company vehicle
For consideration of this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to Monica Gomes at the address below.
Contact Person: Monica Gomes
Senior Level Perfumer Seeking Staff or Consulting Position
Posted: May 11, 2015
Name: David Basile
I’m an experienced perfumer with thirty-plus years in the fragrance industry currently available for a Staff Position or on a consulting basis to help you with any fragrance related challenges by providing my expertise in the following areas:
- Air care fragrances, including candles
- Personal care fragrances, both mass market & niche
- Fragrances for household & laundry care products
- Natural fragrances with or w/o organics
- Customer technical support
- Stability / QC related issues
I have served on staff at several fragrance supply houses including FlavorScents Inc., Belmay Inc., Charabot US, Trilogy Fragrances (C&A/Symrise), Inc., Bell F&F, as well as two global consumer product companies; Colgate-Palmolive and Unilever (Lever Brothers). Combined, these experiences afforded me a unique perspective on what it takes to create winning fragrances, which I have accomplished many times throughout my career.
My methodology is to utilize my vast perfumery knowledge base, infused with my passion and experience to create fragrances for products ranging from the traditional, to unique prototype product forms. My ultimate goal is to make your product smell immensely desirable for the targeted consumer, and do so within your specifications and cost parameters.
I am currently based in northern New Jersey, USA and I am open to travel and/or reasonable relocation to work in a traditional fragrance laboratory setting. Additionally, I have been a member of The American Society of Perfumers since 1982, am computer literate in several formulation, costing and project management systems, and will bring creativity a level of practicality and pragmatism to most challenges you may face.
You are invited to take a look at my LinkedIn profile to view several fragrance industry recommendations, as well as my professional experience and employment stats.(http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidbasile) I can be contacted by email: (email@example.com or voice mail at my office 1-(201) 483-3786 or my cell 1-(201) 638-0700.