Post a job and reach the F&F industry's best candidates, contact Paige Crist at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Manufacturing Technology Partner for Fragrance & Flavour Sector
Posted: April 21, 2017
Office of the Development Commissioner (MSME), Ministry of MSME, Government of India is in the process of upgrading and expanding the network of Technology Centres (TCs) - also referred to as Tool Rooms & Technology Development Centres by upgrading existing TCs and establishing 15 New TCs under the Technology Centre Systems Programme (TCSP). The TCs are to be located in various parts of the country to cater to the needs of micro, small & medium enterprises through access to technology, skill development, consultancy etc.
The Ministry is seeking to appoint Manufacturing Technology Partners for Fragrance and Flavour sector who can support the Indian MSME’s in acquiring globally competitive technologies, processes and skills. All R&D firms, universities, consulting firms and other eligible firms with expertise in the area of Fragrant material and Herbal Extracts; Fragrance Development & Application; Flavour Development & Application; Packaging are invited to apply for this position.
For full details about existing and new TCs, please visit http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/tcsp.html
- Firm must be a registered legal entity and should have been in existence for at least 5 years.
- Average annual turnover in last 3 years should not be less than the equivalent of USD 750,000.
- Minimum annual turnover in last three years from technology development projects in the Fragrance & Flavour sector should not be less than the equivalent of USD 200,000.
- Experience of the firm in undertaking projects in the field of Technology development in the Fragrance and Flavour sector in the last 5 years.
The services of the Technology Partners will include:
- Identify & define globally competitive technological capabilities required by TCs, assist in their execution & provide handholding during roll out
- Support up gradation of existing TC – Fragrance and Flavour Development Centre (FFDC), Kannuaj & establishment of new TCs
- Augment services being offered by TCs to MSMEs
- Support TCs to improve the productivity & competitiveness of MSMEs in Fragrance and Flavour sector
For further details please visit http://www.dcmsme.gov.in/tcsp.html or contact us at : +91- 011-23062536 | email@example.com