Fragrance Industry-Experienced Account Executive
Posted: April 27, 2015
Location: East Coast, USA
The Lebermuth Company currently seeks a Fragrance Industry-Experienced Account Executive. This individual will be an integral part of Lebermuth’s continued growth, by helping expand our presence on the east coast.
For more than 100 years, Lebermuth has been a family-owned and operated company. Combining two Indiana facilities into a larger location last year, we continue to prosper by staying true to our core values – Teamwork and Integrity and Service, just to mention a few.
Our account executives are supported by a corporate team, including:
- A highly capable Laboratory staff – experienced perfumers and R&D chemists
- Manufacturing and Purchasing teams who desire collaboration with Sales employees
- A fully engaged Marketing department, and Sales counterparts focused on celebrating each other’s successes
Qualified candidates offer 2 to 4 years of fragrance industry experience; a demonstrated track record building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers; strong project management skills; effective negotiation skills; and experience with MS Office, Internet research, and a CRM tool. The ability to execute a strategic business development plan, and effectively present Lebermuth capabilities, new product launches, market reviews and trend reports are critical in this role.
In exchange for the requisite skill set, Lebermuth offers:
- Base pay + attractive commission program
- Quarterly bonus program
- Comprehensive insurance benefits
- 401(k) program with Company contributions
- Paid time off and paid holidays
For consideration of this opportunity, forward resume in confidence to the email provided below. We invite you to explore Lebermuth at www.lebermuth.com.eoe m/f d v