Consultant for flavor ingredients application
Posted: October 10, 2014
A China-located flavor ingredients manufacturer is looking for a consultant to help them market their flavor ingredients to the major clients.
- A retired flavorist with solid working experience on flavor ingredients application in top Tens F/F houses
- willing to work 1 to 2 months a year including but not limited to:
- 2-3 weeks of travelling to visit major clients and to provide technical support to our sales team.
- 3-4 weeks to prepare flavor ingredients’ organoleptic characteristics.
- 1-2 weeks of training to our QC dept on sensory evaluation including odor and taste in our headquarters in Xiamen, China
Contact Person: Jeff Peng
Seeking a 6-month internship in the fragrance field to begin in spring 2015
Posted: October 14, 2014
Preferred Location: North America preferred, but open to any geographical location
Name: Katerina Juskey
I am passionate about fragrance and cosmetics, and I am seeking a 6-month internship in the field to begin in spring 2015. I am very interested in working within a fragrance evaluation department or as a perfumer trainee.
I have a dual competency Master in Cosmetics & Fragrance from the Institut Superieur de l'industrie du Parfum (ISIPCA) in France and the University of Padova in Italy, in addition to a Bachelor in Chemical Engineering from Queen's University, Canada. My previous experience includes a QA Chemist role at Estee Lauder and several interning positions at several cosmetics and fragrance companies. I would prefer to work in North America, but I am open to any geographical location. Please view resume for more information.