Post a job and reach the F&F industry's best candidates, contact Paige Crist at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Fragrance Development Manager
Posted: April 24, 2017
Location: Chicago Surburbs
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fragrance Development Manager
The Company: Midwest SME fragrance house that has been experiencing great growth over the last few years, is looking to hire an experienced FDM specialized in Personal care and Air care
- Collaborate with perfumery to direct creation of appropriate fragrances to match client briefs or select fragrances from the current library that could fulfil client expectations
- Direct all aspects of development process, ensure compatibility with scent profile, customer parameter, regulatory compliance, stability etc.
- Work with sales and marketing to ensure customer satisfaction
- Regular interaction with clients to help build closer relationships, open new business options and develop greater understanding of briefs and client strategy
- Contribute to development of library with proactive development
- Attend client meetings and travel as required
- Work as a member of a small team and ensure that the culture & ethos of the company is maintained
- 7+ years in fragrance development and evaluation in personal care and air care
- Bachelors degree is preferred or of graduate calibre with relevant industry experience
- Accomplished evaluator with track record and good win rate
- Ability to manage projects and tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Great communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Fun, passionate, respectful
- Desire to win and competitiveness but also a team player who wants to contribute to overall success of the company
- Hardworking, proactive and energetic
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Able to interact with key stakeholders at all levels of a company – in-house and with clients
Please send resume for consideration to the email address below. All applications will be held in strict confidence.