Post a job and reach the F&F industry's best candidates, contact Paige Crist at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Stability Laboratory Chemist
Posted: October 03, 2016
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA
One of the World’s Top 30 Personal Care International Companies located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL is seeking for a Chemist for its Stability and Analytical Laboratory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The day to day operation of the Stability and Chemical Testing Laboratory, including the stability and instrumental testing and monitoring.
- Comprehensive analysis of Skin Care Personal Care and Make Up formulations, including the application of basic statistics to multi-studies, trends and correlation analysis on new formulae as first priority followed by existing formulae.
- Analytical support to the Skin Care, Make-up Development and Innovation Labs for non-routine analytical testing.
- Prepare data tables and graphs to communicate results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or an equivalent degree
- Have at least three to five years related experience in a Stability Laboratory in the Cosmetics, Fragrances, Pharma or Food Industry.
- Familiar with statistical data analysis is a must
- Good communication (written/oral) , and organizational skills required
- Fluent in English—Spanish.
- Basic computer skills.
Cosmo is an equal opportunity employer and offers a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 401(k) w/ generous company match
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Company: Cosmo Fragrances
Contact Person: Jessica Backer-Human Resources Manager
Senior Perfumer currently seeking to join a fragrance firm
Posted: September 09, 2016
Preferred Location: East Coast of USA and open to travel
Name: David Basile
David Basile, Senior Perfumer currently seeking to join a fragrance firm as an experienced perfumer with over thirty-six years in the fragrance industry. I am available to help your firm with any fragrance related challenge by providing my expertise in the following areas:
- Air care fragrances, including candles
- Personal care fragrances, both mass market & niche
- Fragrances for household & laundry care products
- Natural fragrances with or w/o organics
- Fragrance duplications
- Customer technical support / Stability / QC related issues
I have served several fragrance supply houses including FlavorScents Inc., Belmay Inc., Charabot US, Trilogy Fragrances (C&A) and Bell Flavors & Fragrances Inc., as well as two global consumer product companies; Colgate-Palmolive and Unilever (Lever Brothers). In each case, I was hired for my proven creative abilities, serious work ethic and passion for fragrances. Combined, these experiences afforded me a unique perspective on what it takes to create winning fragrances, which I have accomplished many times throughout my career.
My methodology has always been to utilize my vast perfumery knowledge base, infused with my passion and experience to create fragrances for products ranging from the traditional, to unique prototype product forms. My ultimate goal is to make your customers product(s) smell immensely desirable and do so within your specifications and time/ cost parameters. Finally, I know that I can bring a level of practicality, pragmatism to all challenges you may face as a fragrance supplier.