Global Account Manager/Business Development – Flavors & Fragrances
Posted: July 23, 2015
Florida Chemical Company, Inc. has a rich history in citrus oils and natural products. The company was founded in 1942 and continues to be a leader for the citrus industry by pioneering flavor/fragrance and solvent applications from citrus oils. Our mission is to help companies around the world develop solutions from the finest quality citrus components and other plant-based products by offering exceptional technical support, logistics management, and customer service.
Position Reports to: VP of Sales/Citrus Product Manager
Education: College degree preferred; technical degree a plus
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in flavor and/or fragrance markets
- Experience selling citrus essential oils and isolates a plus
- Work related experience in the fields of Technical Product Development, Business Development or Sales/Marketing a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
- A proven track record in problem solving, organization skills and customer interaction
- Grow relationships with existing and new customer bases to expand sales and improve customer satisfaction
- Market and promote Florida Chemical Company, Inc. product lines via direct travel to customer locations and attendance at industry conferences
- Develop and execute strategic sales strategies to expand Florida Chemical Company, Inc. sales opportunities
- Interact with a variety of internal departments (R&D, sales, regulatory) to communicate customer/industry requirements, concerns and areas for business advancement and expansion
Business Travel: >50% (to customer locations, conferences, Florida Chemical Company, Inc. plant in Winter Haven, FL)
Qualifications: Candidates must be authorized to work permanently in the United States.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and skills. Florida Chemical Company, Inc. Company offers an excellent employee benefits package including group health, dental, vision, LTD and life insurance. Florida Chemical Company, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified and Interested Candidates: Please send resume by email to the address below. Please make the job title the email subject.
Company: Florida Chemical Company, Inc.
Contact Person: Brandy Geiger
Seeking Entry Level Position as Trainee or Assistant Flavorist
Posted: June 29, 2015
Preferred Location: Willing to move anywhere within the USA and Canada
Name: Walter Zielenski
I am a student in chemical engineering expecting to graduate in May of 2016, and I'm seeking out a position in Flavor Chemistry right off the bat. I have held internships in the past in flavor creation and encapsulation research, as well as consumer product fragrance analysis. Upon obtaining my first internship in the industry, I was absolutely captivated by the field and finding myself in a position to become a Flavorist once I graduate is my greatest goal as a student; I've already taken steps toward learning the types of raw ingredients used in the industry in my free time.
I have experience in the lab, both academically and professionally, and experience with GC, NMR, and MS. As a newly hired member of any flavor-creation team, I wish to bring a new creative perspective to apply to my projects, dovetailed with my engineering savvy to create cost effective yet delicious flavors. As a recent graduate, I would not be averse to moving across the country for work.
Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn or email for any additional information. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=225192342