Post a job and reach the F&F industry's best candidates, contact Paige Crist at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Posted: February 15, 2017
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Foodarom USA, Inc. is looking for an experienced Flavorist in San Diego, CA. This position is central to the operations and goals of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Two year’s relevant experience
- Proven ability to develop and/or copy flavors
- Proven ability to identify and resolve flavor non-conformities
- Working knowledge of HACCP/SQF standards
- Good computer skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of good manufacturing practices in the food industry
- Ability to effectively manage priorities and work under pressure
- Self Starting and motivated/able to work without supervision
- Knowledge of occupational safety and health standards
- Detail oriented and analytical personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Be bilingual (English/French)
- Advanced customer service skills and experience
Responsibilities: Reporting to the person in charge of creating flavors, the role of the Flavorist is to:
FOODAROM USA, Inc. is a Flavor Designer. We serve the agri-food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries for North American and European markets. We have offices in: Saint-Hubert, Quebec, Canada; San Diego, California, USA, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA ; and Ganderkesee , Germany , Europe.
Our job is to develop the signature tastes for the products consumers love. Join a creative team with loads of zest!
Visit our website to learn about the wonderful world of flavors www.foodarom.com
To apply for this position, please go to https://thegrangellc.has-jobs.com/flavorist-san-diego/132921/0