Senior Perfumer (REF:SP062015)
Posted: June 25, 2015
Location: Istanbul / Turkey
Seluz Fragrance Company is one of the leading manufacturers of fragrances. Our passionate multi-national team, market understanding, creative spirit and technical experience allow us to create high quality, unique and commercially successful fragrances for the consumer goods market.
As one of the fastest growing fragrance companies globally, we invest heavily in our people, technology, quality and sustainability. Our headquarters are located in Istanbul, Turkey. Turkey is a country bridging Asia and Europe physically and also culturally. Our market is quite dynamic. We have a cultural diversity and a rich heritage which we believe are key for inspiring.
Candidate must be able to work within a busy team environment, creating and developing fragrances for use in a wide range of consumer end products.
- Creation and development of stable and performing fragrances conforming to relevant legislation, IFRA Guidelines and client restrictions.
- Ability to reconstruct market fragrances for all categories (including fine fragrance) using GCMS, SPME and SFE data.
- Interact with other perfumers and junior staff to improve reconstructed fragrance formulas.
- Evaluation of new technologies and materials to improve fragrance analysis, performance and acceptability.
- Evaluation of fragrance and raw material stability test samples.
- Evaluation of market products.
- Participate in odour panels for quality control of incoming and outgoing materials and purchase samples.
- Training and development of Perfumery Laboratory staff.
- Providing technical and presentation support to clients.
- Creative and innovative approach for new perfume development projects
- Excellent experience of utilizing GCMS, SPME and SFE data to create finished formulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Must be able to effectively present information to an individual or group. English a must.
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Must be able to organize, develop and motivate other team members.
- Must be detail oriented and a team player.
Seeking Entry Level Position as Trainee or Assistant Flavorist
Posted: June 29, 2015
Preferred Location: Willing to move anywhere within the USA and Canada
Name: Walter Zielenski
I am a student in chemical engineering expecting to graduate in May of 2016, and I'm seeking out a position in Flavor Chemistry right off the bat. I have held internships in the past in flavor creation and encapsulation research, as well as consumer product fragrance analysis. Upon obtaining my first internship in the industry, I was absolutely captivated by the field and finding myself in a position to become a Flavorist once I graduate is my greatest goal as a student; I've already taken steps toward learning the types of raw ingredients used in the industry in my free time.
I have experience in the lab, both academically and professionally, and experience with GC, NMR, and MS. As a newly hired member of any flavor-creation team, I wish to bring a new creative perspective to apply to my projects, dovetailed with my engineering savvy to create cost effective yet delicious flavors. As a recent graduate, I would not be averse to moving across the country for work.
Feel free to contact me on LinkedIn or email for any additional information. LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=225192342