Fragrance is going through a tough time. According to NPD numbers, 10% fewer U.S. women age 18-24 and 5% fewer women age 25-34 reported shopping for fragrance in all of 2016. That's why it's notable that Scentbird created the below infographic, which demonstrates the most searched fragrance terms in 2016 by millennials. The results are based on 2 million fragrance search inquiries.
What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
February 9, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1681What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 789Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 518How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 317The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 286Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 262Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 230The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 174Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 164Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 149Bask in that New Car Smell
This may give insight into shopping trends of millennials and how they will continue to purchase fragrance through 2017.
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green