Fragrance is going through a tough time. According to NPD numbers, 10% fewer U.S. women age 18-24 and 5% fewer women age 25-34 reported shopping for fragrance in all of 2016. That's why it's notable that Scentbird created the below infographic, which demonstrates the most searched fragrance terms in 2016 by millennials. The results are based on 2 million fragrance search inquiries.
What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
February 9, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 2138State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 1165What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1132Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 646The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 500How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 434Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 432Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
- 267Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 238The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 236Fragrance Market in Japan
This may give insight into shopping trends of millennials and how they will continue to purchase fragrance through 2017.
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green
- Consumer Products Perfumery in the ’80s and ’90s
4/6/2016, Albert S. Adamson