Fragrance is going through a tough time. According to NPD numbers, 10% fewer U.S. women age 18-24 and 5% fewer women age 25-34 reported shopping for fragrance in all of 2016. That's why it's notable that Scentbird created the below infographic, which demonstrates the most searched fragrance terms in 2016 by millennials. The results are based on 2 million fragrance search inquiries.
What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
February 9, 2017
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 584State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 503[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 478Fragrance Fixatives Market Stays Stable through 2025
- 477Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 337Wrap Up in Hygge-Inspired F&F
- 284Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 246What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 181Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 151Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
- 148The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
This may give insight into shopping trends of millennials and how they will continue to purchase fragrance through 2017.
- Present and Future of the Japanese Fragrance and Flavor Industry
4/29/2016, Tatsuo Moroe, Hiroshi Takamatsu, Michiaki Kawasaki
- Forward Thinking: Fragrance Frenzy
6/8/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- The Juice: Ruth Mastenbroek
6/8/2016, Pia Long
- Editor's Note: Thriving into the Future
9/29/2016, Deniz Ataman
- Editor's Note: Beyond the Package
10/4/2016, Deniz Ataman