Stephen Manheimer, executive vice president at Kerry Ingredients & Flavours, and a member of a family that has served the F&F industry for decades, attended the 1974 meeting of the Essential Oil Association (EOA) at San Francisco’s Fairmont Hotel. Speaking to delegates of the International Federation of Essential Oils and Aroma Trades (IFEAT) from the same hotel, this time as a Medal Lecturer, Manheimer noted that of the 81 associate and full member companies present at the 1974 meeting, just 20 exist today.
Stephen Manheimer Looks Back at 40 Years of Game Changers
November 26, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1637What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 834Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 477How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 286Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 265Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 250The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 235The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 183Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 166Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 148Bask in that New Car Smell
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green