Featuring Felix Buccellato, co-founder of Custom Essence and this year’s ASP lifetime achievement award recipient, as well as discussions including the fragrance allergen fight in Europe, ongoing and emerging North American issues and more.
Celebrating Scent: the ASP Symposium
October 24, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1606What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1232Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 437How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 352Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 286The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 281Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 195Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 186Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 151Bask in that New Car Smell
- 149Inspiring the Scenthusiasts: Five Years of Teaching Design With Scents
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green