Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 392Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 196Consumer Interest in Celebrity Fragrances Declines
- 179The Smell of Clean: Fragrance Drives Consumer Preference in Cleaning Products
- 165The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 109Forward Thinking: Fragrance Frenzy
- 108Bell's Top 10 Flavor, Fragrance Trends for 2016
- 86Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 83Fragrance Trends
- 83Fragrance and Its Packaging—Dealing with the Subliminal
- 80British Society of Perfumers Announce Winners of 2015 Perfumery Excellence Awards
- Blocki: The American Perfumer
- Inside F&F’s Hottest Emerging Market
2/23/2016, Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Point of View: Natural Fragrance Ingredients
4/6/2016, Jack Corley