Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 692British Society of Perfumers Announce Winners of 2015 Perfumery Excellence Awards
- 338Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 290The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 243The Juice: Ruth Mastenbroek
- 215Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 178Forward Thinking: Fragrance Frenzy
- 145Bell's Top 10 Flavor, Fragrance Trends for 2016
- 131Present and Future of the Japanese Fragrance and Flavor Industry
- 110Sniff the Spring Trends
- 101Fragrance Trends
- Blocki: The American Perfumer
- Inside F&F’s Hottest Emerging Market
2/23/2016, Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Point of View: Natural Fragrance Ingredients
4/6/2016, Jack Corley