Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Most Popular in Trends
- 356Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- 350Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 232Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 119Aromatherapy, Urbanization Drive Global Air Fresheners Market Growth
- 82Foody Scents Are The Muses Behind Autumn/Winter Fragrance Trends
- 52Report: Global Perfume Market To Reach About $45.6B by 2018
- 435 Experts on Top Flavor and Fragrance Challenges
- 396 Industry Experts on Flavor & Fragrance Innovation
- 34Trends in Women's Fragrances
- 33Innovation for the Future of the Fragrance Industry
- Hot Trends: Decoding Notions of Natural and Organic in Personal Care
5/7/2009, Jack Corley, Royal Aromatics
- Ready to Wear
1/8/2009, P&F Magazine
- Natural Personal Care: Marching Forward in a Period of Uncertainty
1/27/2009, Jack Corley, Trilogy Fragrances Inc.
- Scent-Sational: Eco-friendly Homecare Introductions Boom
2/9/2009, Kristen Walker, Mintel
- Beauty Foods to Personal Care Formulations
3/10/2009, By Diana Cholewa, senior analyst, Mintel