Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 816Inspiring the Scenthusiasts: Five Years of Teaching Design With Scents
- 810The Juice
- 665Earthy, Spicy and Sweet: 2016 Fall Fragrance Trends
- 493Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 471Go East Young Man...To India's Fragrance Market
- 291Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 202Smell the Perfume at the Grand Musée du Parfum
- 152The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 146The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 98Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- Blocki: The American Perfumer
- Inside F&F’s Hottest Emerging Market
2/23/2016, Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Point of View: Natural Fragrance Ingredients
4/6/2016, Jack Corley