Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 701Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 476Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 468Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 465Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- 368The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 170The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 150Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 99Forward Thinking: Fragrance Frenzy
- 92Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- 88The Smell of Clean: Fragrance Drives Consumer Preference in Cleaning Products
- Blocki: The American Perfumer
- Inside F&F’s Hottest Emerging Market
2/23/2016, Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Point of View: Natural Fragrance Ingredients
4/6/2016, Jack Corley