Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 542State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 475[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 406Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 403Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 339Wrap Up in Hygge-Inspired F&F
- 260What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 172Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
- 166Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 136The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 102The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- Bloom, Groom or Doom—Market Research Study of the Men’s Fragrance Market
4/28/2016, Everett Johnson
- Changing Trends in the Marketing of Fragrances, Women’s and Men’s, in the United States
4/28/2016, Robert Ruttenberg
- Present and Future of the Japanese Fragrance and Flavor Industry
4/29/2016, Tatsuo Moroe, Hiroshi Takamatsu, Michiaki Kawasaki
- Forward Thinking: Fragrance Frenzy
6/8/2016, Amy Marks-McGee
- The Juice: Ruth Mastenbroek
6/8/2016, Pia Long