Consumer power, fragrance variety, transparency, commoditization, emerging markets and innovation.
Which Fragrance Houses Will Still Be Standing in 2020?
July 29, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 723The Arabian Peninsula: A Global Hub of Fragrance
- 597Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 450Gourmand and Roses: Fragrance Trends See a New Twist to the Spritz
- 344Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 228Scent and Sorcery: An Occult Excursion into Sensory Perception
- 206Editor's Note: Thriving into the Future
- 201Editor's Note: Beyond the Package
- 162The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 144Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 124Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- Blocki: The American Perfumer
- Inside F&F’s Hottest Emerging Market
2/23/2016, Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Point of View: Natural Fragrance Ingredients
4/6/2016, Jack Corley