Trends Sponsored by
Fruity rhubarb, cool mint and the re-appearance of fresh tea notes are among Seven Scent’s top picks for next year’s spring/summer fragrance collections.
The trend of fresh ingredients and modern interpretations of popular notes includes:
• Rhubarb: bringing a fresh, green, lightly tart and red berry note, rhubarb blends with fruity and floral aromas to create a subtle sharpness.
• Mint: adding a cool, green note and a hint of spice, the addition of mint gives scents a natural lift.
• Tea: offering a variety of delicate aromas, a renewed focus on tea delivers a fresh and aromatic character.
• Artisan Botanical: inspired by nature, sophisticated vintage floral aromas combine with fresh, green notes to create a lush, elegant and carefree character.
• Tribal Anthropology: bold and vibrant, this heady fragrance blends woody, spicy and earthy notes to evoke travel to distant places.
• Sculptural Oceanography: fresh sea breezes mix with salty waves to create a fluid scent with nuances of white tea and cool ozone, resting on submerged driftwood, musk and sea moss.
• Neo Architecture: a daring construction with precise design at its heart, this fragrance is built around a strong amber base and wrapped in a beautiful combination of sensual musks and dry spices.