"Fragrance is one of the key elements of personal care and home care products,” says Dominique Bession, category brand fragrance manager at Unilever, following the Unilever Fragrance Awards, which were held May 23 in London and honored projects launched or delivered between November 2010 and the close of 2012.
The Last Word: Fragrance as Consumer Influencer
July 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1427The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 464Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
- 273Seven Scents: 2016/17 Fall/Winter Trends and Scent Creations
- 186Sniff the Spring Trends
- 118Bell's Top 10 Flavor, Fragrance Trends for 2016
- 105Gourmand, Freesia Scents Are Hot for Spring-Summer 2016
- 103Report: Global Fragrances, Perfumes Market To Reach $45.6B by 2018
- 100Smell the Fragrance Trends this Season
- 75Fragrance Trends
- 67Bell Senses Trending Scents
- For F&F Customers, Sustainability is a Growth Driver
- Take a Bite Out of Scent: Gourmand Trends are Here to Stay
4/1/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Bell Senses Trending Scents
2/26/2016, Jennifer Novoseletsky
- Changing Trends in the Marketing of Fragrances, Women’s and Men’s, in the United States
4/28/2016, Robert Ruttenberg
- Past Fragrance Successes— What Does the Future Hold?
4/6/2016, Rayda Vega