"Fragrance is one of the key elements of personal care and home care products,” says Dominique Bession, category brand fragrance manager at Unilever, following the Unilever Fragrance Awards, which were held May 23 in London and honored projects launched or delivered between November 2010 and the close of 2012.
The Last Word: Fragrance as Consumer Influencer
July 29, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 557State of Fragrance Through 2018: The Rise of the Niche Fragrance
- 508Fragrance Fixatives Market Stays Stable through 2025
- 503[Video] Call it a Comeback: The Future of Fragrance
- 489Art and Olfaction Awards Honor Independent Perfumers
- 289Wrap Up in Hygge-Inspired F&F
- 246Techy Fragrance Innovations Turn Heads (and Noses)
- 230What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 169Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 146Brazilian Fragrance Blooms in Color
- 135The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
1/3/2017, Brooke Schleehauf
- The Smell of Clean: Fragrance Drives Consumer Preference in Cleaning Products
7/25/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Consumer Interest in Celebrity Fragrances Declines
6/30/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
9/20/2016, Savannah Saunders
- The Juice: Dr. Wolfgang Krause
1/11/2017, Pia Long, director, Olfiction Ltd.