The American Society of Perfumers (ASP) hosted an evening at New York's City Winery, celebrating formulation excellence in fine, home nad personal care fragrance. Hosted by celebrity Danny Boome, the night also served to recognize the passing of Elizabeth Taylor, an international icon whose classic White Diamonds enjoyed US sales of $54 million in 2010, according to Euromonitor. During the tribute, Elizabeth Arden received the ASP's presidential award, reflecting its importance in pioneering celebrity fragrance.
Perfumers' Choice Awards 2011
June 24, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1350What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 1168Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 362Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 351The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 236Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 202Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 195Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 166Bask in that New Car Smell
- 160Natural Fragrance Ingredient Market Worth $5.3 Billion by 2024
- 148Inspiring the Scenthusiasts: Five Years of Teaching Design With Scents
- Inside F&F’s Hottest Emerging Market
2/23/2016, Amy Marks-McGee, Trendincite LLC
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye