Symrise (Holzminden, Germany) has founded a perfumery school at Symrise Private Ltd. in Chennai, India, serving both prospective perfumers and evaluators for Asian markets and beyond. The new program is the latest addition to the company's worldwide Perfumers' Academy.
First Look: Inside the New Symrise Perfumery School in India
November 15, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Trends
- 1689What Scent Trends are Millennials Looking for in 2017?
- 780Waft This Way: Women’s Fragrance Trends Report
- 524How Millennial Men are Influencing the Fragrance Market
- 345The Juice: Mandy Aftel – Changing the Perfume Game
- 287Female Fragrance Market to Continue Blooming through 2024
- 260Fragrance Trends Move Towards Unisex Scents and Customization
- 229The Juice: Fragrance Evaluators Tell Their Stories
- 174Preserving Perfumed History at Osmotheque of Versailles
- 163Eau Boy: Thierry Mugler Announces New Alien Fragrance
- 146Bask in that New Car Smell
- International Perfumer Meeting: Enhancing the Recognition of Perfumery Worldwide
- How to prosper in a world of corporate giants
4/14/2016, Denis Desprez
- The emerging fragrance consumer
4/14/2016, Shirley Lord
- Computer-Controlled Smell Output
4/6/2016, Joseph Kaye
- Art, Science and Society: Keys to Sensory Success
4/6/2016, Annette Green