Industry Insight: The Provocative Emperor of Scent
December 26, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Research
- 510Endpoint. Thinking Outside the Perfume Bottle
- 404Researchers Identify 10 Categories of Smell
- 399Sense and the Subconscious: Is Liking Enough?
- 245Go With the Flow, Part 1: Spouted Bed Technology to Yield More Oil
- 185Cracking the Code: How Does Our Sense of Smell Work?
- 151Go With the Flow, Part 2: Spouted Bed Technology to Yield More Oil
- 146World Essential Oil Market Expected to Reach $11.5 billion by 2022
- 140The Mysterious Olfaction Molecule Unmasked
- 138Patent Pick: Ain’t It Swell When Foods and Beverages Don’t Smell?
- 131Biological Scent Design
- Endpoint. Connecting the Dots in F&F
2/29/2016, Rachel L. Grabenhofer, Scientific Acquisitions Editor, Allured Business Media
- Base-catalysed of terpenes
4/14/2016, James Verghese
- Perfume Materials: Prediction of Fragrance Headspace Concentrations from Physico-Chemical Properties
4/6/2016, Penpan Saiyasombati and Gerald B. Kasting
- Focus on Perception: Non-Attentive Smelling and Perfumery Practices
4/6/2016, J. Stephan Jellinek
- HPLC-NMR — a Powerful Tool for the Identification of Non-Volatiles in Lemon Peel Oils
4/6/2016, H. Sommer, H.-J. Bertram, G. Krammer, G. Kindel, T. Kühnle, G. Reinders, I. Reiss, C.O. Schmidt, K. Schreiber, W. Stumpe, P. Werkhoff