At the Consumer Specialty Products Association’s 2013 Mid-Year Meeting, which took place May 7–10, 2013, in Chicago, several program tracks discussed how to help create better home care products for consumers, including one specifically addressing fragrance in home care. “Three Things Your Business Must Know about Home Fragrance Products,” a part of the Air Care Division’s educational programming, took place the morning of Thursday, May 9, and featured three speakers with distinct knowledge of the fragrance industry and its potential for impact on consumer products.
Scent in Home Care: CSPA Mid-Year Meeting Takes a Closer Look
June 21, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 447Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 144P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 126Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 109Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 56California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 44SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 37Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 35Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 33IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 30Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
2/29/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- RIFM Supports IIVS On Non-animal Testing Methods
2/24/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz