As part of the ongoing global reorganization of the fragrance industry, the South African Association of the Flavour & Fragrance Industry (Johannesburg; SAAFFI) has joined the International Fragrance Association's Europe Regional Committee, which encompasses Europe, Africa and the Middle East. SAAFFI's approximately 50 members adhere to the IFRA Code of Practice, implement the IFRA Standards and are subject to the industry’s annual compliance program.
SAAFFI First Africa-based Organization to Join IFRA Europe
May 3, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 159IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 55California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 47P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 41IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 39Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 36Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
- 23IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 21Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 19IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
5/26/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz