As part of the ongoing global reorganization of the fragrance industry, the South African Association of the Flavour & Fragrance Industry (Johannesburg; SAAFFI) has joined the International Fragrance Association's Europe Regional Committee, which encompasses Europe, Africa and the Middle East. SAAFFI's approximately 50 members adhere to the IFRA Code of Practice, implement the IFRA Standards and are subject to the industry’s annual compliance program.
SAAFFI First Africa-based Organization to Join IFRA Europe
May 3, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 289P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 189Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 138Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 103Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 55California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 43SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 37SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 36Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 27Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 26IFRA Updates Transparency List
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.