Most Popular in:
The IFRA 42nd Amendment
Posted: March 30, 2007
page 3 of 3
The timing for implementation of this Amendment in existing formulae will be extended to 25 months due to the extensive number of Standards that are being revised. To view diagrams for regular timing for Amendments and timing for the 42nd Amendment only, click here.
QRA Implementation Workshop
RIFM and IFRA held a QRA Implementation Workshop for all (member and non-member) supplier and client companies on January 23, 2007. Due to the many changes anticipated with the 42nd Amendment, another workshop will be held on Monday, June 4, 2007. This workshop is being designed to provide continued guidance to both the supplier and client industries. As such, the workshop will once again be open to all member and non-members and will again be made available via webinar. More details will be provided in the coming weeks on the RIFM and IFRA Web sites.
- QRA Expert Group (Anne Marie Api, David A. Basketter, Peter A. Cadby , Marie-France Cano, Graham Ellis, G. Frank Gerberick, Peter Griem, Pauline M. McNamee, Cindy A. Ryan and Bob Safford), Dermal Sensitization Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) for Fragrance Ingredients, Technical Dossier, revised June 22, 2006, www.rifm.org/pub/publications.asp and www.ifraorg.org/news.asp.
- AM Api, DA Basketter, PA Cadby, M-F Cano, G Ellis, GF Gerberick, P Griem, PM McNamee, CA Ryan and B Safford, Dermal Sensitization Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) for Fragrance Ingredients, The Toxicologist, 90(S-1): 465 (2006).
- AM Api, Application of the Dermal Sensitization Quantitative Risk Assessment for Fragrance Ingredients—Practical Examples, European Society Contact Dermatitis, September 13, 2006, Berlin, Germany (2006).
- PM McNamee, Dermal Sensitization Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA) For Fragrance Ingredients: What’s New? European Society Contact Dermatitis, September 13, 2006, Berlin, Germany (2006).
- IFRA/RIFM Informational Booklet, May 12, 2006, www.rifm.org/pub/publications.asp and www.ifraorg.org/news.asp.