The International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) has released its January 2007 newsletter. To view, click here.
IFRA Jan. 07 Newsletter
January 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 64P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 53FTC Warns: Don't Make Zika Protection Claims Without Scientific Data
- 51California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 32SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 30SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 29Recent Policy Bans Fragrance in CDC Sites
- 27Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 24IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 17IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 11IFRA Updates REACH Exposure Scenarios for Fragrance Document