The International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) has released its January 2007 newsletter. To view, click here.
IFRA Jan. 07 Newsletter
January 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 898IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 185Update: TSCA Reform Bill Signed into Law: What You Need to Know
- 69P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 69SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
- 56American Cleaning Institute Reacts to Passed Chemical Safety Legislation
- 33SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 28Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 26California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 23IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 21SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.