The International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) has released its January 2007 newsletter. To view, click here.
IFRA Jan. 07 Newsletter
November 29, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 128P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 115Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 76Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 71Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 61Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 51SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 45California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 30Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 18SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.