The International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) has released its January 2007 newsletter. To view, click here.
IFRA Jan. 07 Newsletter
January 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 58California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 45P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 35American Cleaning Institute Reacts to Passed Chemical Safety Legislation
- 31SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 28SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 27FTC Warns: Don't Make Zika Protection Claims Without Scientific Data
- 22Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 20IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 19IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 18IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.