The International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) has released its January 2007 newsletter. To view, click here.
IFRA Jan. 07 Newsletter
January 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1128Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 509Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 375Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 193Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 146Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 97P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 73Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 70Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
- 68California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 60Categorizing Attar-type Fragrance Products for QRA
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.