The International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) has released its January 2007 newsletter. To view, click here.
IFRA Jan. 07 Newsletter
January 23, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 264TSCA Reform Bill Signed into Law: What You Need to Know
- 202American Cleaning Institute Reacts to Passed Chemical Safety Legislation
- 145SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
- 126P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 95California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 87Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
- 72Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- 60SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 32SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 28Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.