The Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) has released the International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) October 2006 newsletter. To view, click here.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 151IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 56California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 49P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 46Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 38IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 23Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 20IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 19Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 19Essential Oils & REACH
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius