The Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) has released the International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) October 2006 newsletter. To view, click here.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 288P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 175Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 145Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 103Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 55California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 43SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 37SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 36Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 27Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 27IFRA Updates Transparency List
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.