The Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) has released the International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) October 2006 newsletter. To view, click here.
October 25, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 227Coming Soon: Safety Data on Cleaning Product Ingredients
- 190Seven's Entire Portfolio Gets Halal Approval
- 141ACI and IFRA Applaud as Chemical Safety Legislation Passes in Senate
- 108California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 72SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 46IFRANA Board Launches Search for New President
- 40IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 37IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 32OPINION: Negative Fragrance Messaging
- 30Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- FMA Ponders Green Fragrances: a Balancing Act
1/8/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Perfumer & Flavorist magazine
- Perfumer POV: An Opportunity to Reinvent the Fragrance Creation Process
1/27/2009, Pascal Gaurin, senior perfumer, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- Allergy Prevalence in Fragrance
2/26/2009, Stephen Weller, IFRA
- Inside REACH
3/9/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- OPINION: The NPA Home Care Natural Standard
2/11/2010, Jack Corley, Trilogy Fragrances