The Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) has released the International Fragrance Association's (IFRA) October 2006 newsletter. To view, click here.
January 4, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 137P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 114Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 112Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 73Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 54SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 44California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 24Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 24IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 17An Oasis in the Land of Confusion
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.