Oasis, the trade association that sponsored an organic standard for the U.S. beauty market, will publish a final draft standard for comments. After a four week period open for comments, input and discussion, members will vote on implementation. To facilitate this effort, Oasis has launched an on-line web forum for discussion to review and finalize its organic health and beauty standard.
Organic Standard Draft Available for Comment
April 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 150Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 149P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 120Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 73Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 70SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 63California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 60Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 37IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 34Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.