The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 60California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 42P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 33FTC Warns: Don't Make Zika Protection Claims Without Scientific Data
- 31American Cleaning Institute Reacts to Passed Chemical Safety Legislation
- 28SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 25SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 21Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 20IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 16IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 14IFRA Amends Code of Practice
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.