The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 371Update: TSCA Reform Bill Signed into Law: What You Need to Know
- 222American Cleaning Institute Reacts to Passed Chemical Safety Legislation
- 101SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
- 92P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 77California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 74Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- 53SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 51Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
- 26Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 26IFRA Updates Transparency List
- Update on ISO for Essential Oils
- RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- Q&A: Going Green with Chemistry
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.