The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
December 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 157IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 58California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 46P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 43Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 40IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 27Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 20SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 20IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 19Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius