The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1123Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 505Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 375Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 193Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 146Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 97P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 73Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 70Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
- 68California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 60Categorizing Attar-type Fragrance Products for QRA
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.