The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
December 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 297Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 254P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 105Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 101Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 52California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 37SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 35Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 34SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 29Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 28IFRA Updates Transparency List
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.