The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 68P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 53FTC Warns: Don't Make Zika Protection Claims Without Scientific Data
- 52California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 33SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 32SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 31Recent Policy Bans Fragrance in CDC Sites
- 29IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 28Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 18IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 11IFRA to Integrate Alternatives to Animal Testing