The independent research body, the Research Institute for Fragrance Materials (RIFM), has been evaluating the safety of fragrance ingredients since 1966.
The Fragrance Industry: Self-Regulatory Since 1966
June 6, 2006
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 693Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 477Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 123Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 70California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 37SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 34P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 32IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 22The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 18IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal