The European Commission has released regulations setting out the Constitution, rules, procedures and deadlines for handling appeals concerning decisions by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) on REACH. Click here (pdf, 71 KB) to download the document. (Sources: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Appeals Rules Regarding REACH
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 159IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 60California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 48P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 41Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 41IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 31Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
- 23IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 23SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 20IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 20Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
5/26/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz