The European Commission has released regulations setting out the Constitution, rules, procedures and deadlines for handling appeals concerning decisions by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) on REACH. Click here (pdf, 71 KB) to download the document. (Sources: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Appeals Rules Regarding REACH
November 10, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 128P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 115Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 78Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 73Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 60Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 51SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 45California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 30Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 18SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.