The European Commission has released regulations setting out the Constitution, rules, procedures and deadlines for handling appeals concerning decisions by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) on REACH. Click here (pdf, 71 KB) to download the document. (Sources: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Appeals Rules Regarding REACH
August 6, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 438Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 208P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 118Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 107Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 56California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 44SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 39Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 33Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 33Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 33IFRA Updates Transparency List
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann