The European Commission has released regulations setting out the Constitution, rules, procedures and deadlines for handling appeals concerning decisions by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) on REACH. Click here (pdf, 71 KB) to download the document. (Sources: FEMA, FMA)
ECHA Appeals Rules Regarding REACH
August 6, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 1163Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 580Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 374Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 189Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 143Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 97P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 73Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 71California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 71Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
- 60IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.