In a Federal Register notice published July 24, 2008, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced it is proposing a test rule that would require testing for certain High Production Volume (HPV) chemicals for which manufacturers have not voluntarily provided data. One of the chemicals proposed for testing is acetaldehyde. Click here (pdf, 247 KB) to download the Federal Register notice. (Source: FMA, FEMA)
EPA Test Rule on HPV and Acetaldehyde
July 28, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 695Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 473Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 121Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 67California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 36SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 33P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 33IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 22Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 21The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances