This article explores the complexities of protecting formulas, enhancing innovation through the appropriate protection of know-how, the challenge of analytic technologies, copyright’s application to fragrance tested in the courts, copyright for fragrance and copyright challenges.
Stop Making Scents?
April 22, 2014
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 197IFRANA Board Launches Search for New President
- 120California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 86IFRA Releases 47th Amendment to IFRA Code of Practice
- 67RIFM's New President Focuses on Science, Society and Assessments
- 54SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 46IFRA Amends Code of Practice
- 28Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 27IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 26Turkey Bans Animal-tested Cosmetics; Ingredients Labeling Required
- 25Russia Mulls Ban on Animal Testing for Perfume, Cosmetics
- FMA Ponders Green Fragrances: a Balancing Act
1/8/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Perfumer & Flavorist magazine
- Perfumer POV: An Opportunity to Reinvent the Fragrance Creation Process
1/27/2009, Pascal Gaurin, senior perfumer, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc.
- Allergy Prevalence in Fragrance
2/26/2009, Stephen Weller, IFRA
- Inside REACH
3/9/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- OPINION: The NPA Home Care Natural Standard
2/11/2010, Jack Corley, Trilogy Fragrances