At the Consumer Specialty Products Association’s 2013 Mid-Year Meeting, which took place May 7–10, 2013, in Chicago, several program tracks discussed how to help create better home care products for consumers, including one specifically addressing fragrance in home care. “Three Things Your Business Must Know about Home Fragrance Products,” a part of the Air Care Division’s educational programming, took place the morning of Thursday, May 9, and featured three speakers with distinct knowledge of the fragrance industry and its potential for impact on consumer products.
Scent in Home Care: CSPA Mid-Year Meeting Takes a Closer Look
June 21, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 687Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 301Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 258Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 114Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 88Fragrance Ingredient Disclosure in Cleaning Products
- 61P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 55California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 51Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 50Categorizing Attar-type Fragrance Products for QRA
- 43Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
- Coming Soon: Safety Data on Cleaning Product Ingredients
2/1/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
2/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
2/29/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius