At the Consumer Specialty Products Association’s 2013 Mid-Year Meeting, which took place May 7–10, 2013, in Chicago, several program tracks discussed how to help create better home care products for consumers, including one specifically addressing fragrance in home care. “Three Things Your Business Must Know about Home Fragrance Products,” a part of the Air Care Division’s educational programming, took place the morning of Thursday, May 9, and featured three speakers with distinct knowledge of the fragrance industry and its potential for impact on consumer products.
Scent in Home Care: CSPA Mid-Year Meeting Takes a Closer Look
June 26, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 439Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 219P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 116Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 109Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 58California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 42SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 40Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 36Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 33IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 33SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
2/29/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- RIFM Supports IIVS On Non-animal Testing Methods
2/24/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz