At the Consumer Specialty Products Association’s 2013 Mid-Year Meeting, which took place May 7–10, 2013, in Chicago, several program tracks discussed how to help create better home care products for consumers, including one specifically addressing fragrance in home care. “Three Things Your Business Must Know about Home Fragrance Products,” a part of the Air Care Division’s educational programming, took place the morning of Thursday, May 9, and featured three speakers with distinct knowledge of the fragrance industry and its potential for impact on consumer products.
Scent in Home Care: CSPA Mid-Year Meeting Takes a Closer Look
June 21, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 694Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 475Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 121Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 67California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 36SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 34IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 33P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 21The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 20Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- Coming Soon: Safety Data on Cleaning Product Ingredients
2/1/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
2/17/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
2/29/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz
- IFRA to Integrate Alternatives to Animal Testing
12/20/2015, Nicole Urbanowicz
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.