At the Consumer Specialty Products Association’s 2013 Mid-Year Meeting, which took place May 7–10, 2013, in Chicago, several program tracks discussed how to help create better home care products for consumers, including one specifically addressing fragrance in home care. “Three Things Your Business Must Know about Home Fragrance Products,” a part of the Air Care Division’s educational programming, took place the morning of Thursday, May 9, and featured three speakers with distinct knowledge of the fragrance industry and its potential for impact on consumer products.
Scent in Home Care: CSPA Mid-Year Meeting Takes a Closer Look
June 26, 2013
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 128P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 115Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 76Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 71Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 61Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 51SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 45California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 30Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 22IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 18SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Update: TSCA Reform Bill Tries to Reach President's Desk
5/26/2016, Nicole Urbanowicz