The Green Seal GS-37 Draft Final Revised Standard, which the FMA opposed, was voted down by a margin of 57 to 43. The revised standard would have impacted significantly the use of fragrance in Green Seal-approved products, which for GS-37 apply to Industrial and Institutional cleaning products. The ballot results and comment summary document are available on the project website at greenseal.org/certification/gs37_iicleanersstandard_dev.cfm. The next step in the process will be to attempt to resolve the issues in disagreement. (Source: FMA)
Green Seal GS-37 Standard Voted Down
June 2, 2008
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 671Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 408Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 121Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 114Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 70California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 37IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 36P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 31SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 22SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 17IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal