The Interntional Fragrance Association (IFRA) has updated its Standards Booklet available online. The document, which can be accessed here, has now updated its standards through the organization’s 46th amendment and includes seven new standards on ingredients including α-butylcinnamaldehyde (CAS# 7492-44-6), 2-heptylidene cyclopentan-1-one (CAS# 39189-74-7), o-methoxycinnamaldehyde (CAS# 1504-74-1), 3-methyl-2-(pentyloxy)cyclopent-2-en-1-one (CAS# 68922-13-4), 2-nonyl-1-al dimethyl acetal (CAS# 13257-44-8), 2,4-octadienal (CAS# 30361-28-5) and 1-(2,4,4,5,5-pentamethyl-1-cyclopenten-1-yl)ethan-1-one (CAS# 13144-88-2).
IFRA Updates Standards Booklet
June 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 320P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 169Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 164Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 105Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 57California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 49SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 42SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 38Reckitt Benckiser to List 26 E.U. Recognized Fragrance Allergens on U.S. Products
- 27IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 24Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
- The Sweet Smell of Standards
4/6/2016, Carlos Ibáñez
- Fragrance As a Trademark
4/6/2016, Dolores T. Kenney, Esq.
- Perfume Raw Material Safety—The Role of IFRA
4/6/2016, Dr. F. Grundschober
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.