The Interntional Fragrance Association (IFRA) has updated its Standards Booklet available online. The document, which can be accessed here, has now updated its standards through the organization’s 46th amendment and includes seven new standards on ingredients including α-butylcinnamaldehyde (CAS# 7492-44-6), 2-heptylidene cyclopentan-1-one (CAS# 39189-74-7), o-methoxycinnamaldehyde (CAS# 1504-74-1), 3-methyl-2-(pentyloxy)cyclopent-2-en-1-one (CAS# 68922-13-4), 2-nonyl-1-al dimethyl acetal (CAS# 13257-44-8), 2,4-octadienal (CAS# 30361-28-5) and 1-(2,4,4,5,5-pentamethyl-1-cyclopenten-1-yl)ethan-1-one (CAS# 13144-88-2).
IFRA Updates Standards Booklet
June 20, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 148IFRANA Conference Discusses GHS Changes
- 82Defending Fragrance Ingredients
- 57California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 51Essential Oils & Lavender Farmers Affected by Regulations
- 50P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 37IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal
- 22Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 21IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 20Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 20Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- Safety Aspects of Flavors and Fragrances
4/28/2016, Dr. Jan Stofberg
- Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
11/2/2016, Laure Saint-Lary et al.
- Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
12/2/2016, Kim Bleimann
- Encapsulating Intellectual Property
11/2/2016, Heidi Berven, Ph.D, J.D.
- SC Johnson Expands Ingredient List to Europe
5/27/2016, Megan Marfilius