The Fragrance Materials Association (FMA) has made a change to its Fragrance Product Information Form (FPIF) (Version 2.0). The change is to the TSCA section of Section 2. Instead of requesting ingredients that are “registered” under TSCA, the form now requests the identification of ingredients “listed” on the TSCA inventory. (Source: FMA)
Change to FMA FPIF
December 6, 2007
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 734Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 612Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 119Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 85California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 41SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 35P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 24IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 23The Sweet Smell of Standards
- 21SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 18IFRA NA Names Nguyen as Director, Government Affairs and Legal