"It's been a brutal year so far and we're expecting a repeat next year," says Jennifer Abril, executive director for the Fragrance Materials Association of the United States/IFRA North America. In a recent conversation, Abril discussed recent challenges to intellectural property and safety programs by non-governmental organizations (NGOs), legislation and the media, and outlined both the difficulties ahead and key strategies for defending the fundamentals of the industry's business model.
As California "Right to Know" Bill Stalls, Industry Looks Toward 2011
October 28, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Regulatory
- 469Authentication of Natural Materials: What’s New?
- 367Encapsulating Intellectual Property
- 143Will all of Our Flowers be Gone?
- 121Natural and Organic: the Emerging Revolution
- 65California Safe Cosmetics Act List of Chemicals
- 37P&G Discloses List of Fragrance Ingredients Not Used
- 36IFRA Updates Transparency List
- 26SC Johnson Line Discloses a 'Full Ingredient List’
- 26SCCNFP Opinion Reports on Allergenic Substances
- 16Essential Oils & REACH