Symrise’s Mugetanol (CAS# 63767-86-2; chemical name: 1-(4-isopropylcyclohexyl)-ethanol) is a clear, colorless to yellowish liquid with a light herbal, floral note reminiscent of lily of the valley with typical, natural waxy connotations. Mugetanol is used in lily of the valley fragrances, and is also a good top note ingredient for all floral fantasy creations. The product has high stability and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
April 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1224Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 81Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 75Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 45Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 45Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 33An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 33New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 31Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman