Symrise’s Mugetanol (CAS# 63767-86-2; chemical name: 1-(4-isopropylcyclohexyl)-ethanol) is a clear, colorless to yellowish liquid with a light herbal, floral note reminiscent of lily of the valley with typical, natural waxy connotations. Mugetanol is used in lily of the valley fragrances, and is also a good top note ingredient for all floral fantasy creations. The product has high stability and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
April 1, 2010
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 35Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 26Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 17From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde