Mane’s Tuberose Absopop M56908 is a yellow to brown/yellow liquid with a characteristic odor. It is a stable and insoluble in water and has a flash point of +201°F (94°C). The ingredient should be stored in a cool place in original container, protected from sunlight and moisture, and should be used for fragrance applications only.
Tuberose Absopop M56908
November 25, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 47Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 31Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters