Mane’s Tuberose Absopop M56908 is a yellow to brown/yellow liquid with a characteristic odor. It is a stable and insoluble in water and has a flash point of +201°F (94°C). The ingredient should be stored in a cool place in original container, protected from sunlight and moisture, and should be used for fragrance applications only.
Tuberose Absopop M56908
November 25, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 770Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 64Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 53Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 48Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 38Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 36Fresh Marine Notes
- 32Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 21An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 20Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman