Firmenich’s Cetalox 922560 possesses a powerful amber note. It is woodier, rounder and less sharp than Cetalox Laevo or Ambroxan. The material can be used in a wide range of applications, including florals and orientals. The material adds warmth and depth to a fragrance when used at lower levels; at higher dosage levels, it provides substantivity and performance.
November 25, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1425Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 96Fresh Marine Notes
- 76Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 76Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 50Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 41Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 37New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 36An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 33New Perfume Materials
- 31Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman