Mane’s Jasmine Absopop M56907 is a floral, green, indole, yellow/brown to yellow liquid with a characteristic odor. The product is stable and insoluble in water, and has a flashpoint greater than 212°F (100°C). It should be stored in a cool place in original container, protected from sunlight and moisture, and should be used as a perfume compound for industrial applications only.
Jasmine Absopop M56907
November 5, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 50Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 34Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 29Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 17From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde