Mane’s Oakmoss Absopop 50% DPG M56906 is a woody, mossy, marine, green to green brown liquid with a characteristic odor. It is stable and insoluble in water, and has a flash point greater than 212°F (100°C). The ingredient should be stored in a cool place in its original container, protected from sunlight and moisture, and used as a perfume compound or flavoring for industrial applications only.
September 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 46Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 30Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 28Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters