Mane’s Oakmoss Absopop 50% DPG M56906 is a woody, mossy, marine, green to green brown liquid with a characteristic odor. It is stable and insoluble in water, and has a flash point greater than 212°F (100°C). The ingredient should be stored in a cool place in its original container, protected from sunlight and moisture, and used as a perfume compound or flavoring for industrial applications only.
September 22, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1176Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 73Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 64Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 47Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 41Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 29New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 28Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman