Symrise’s Jacinthaflor (2-methyl-4-phenyl-1,3-dioxolane; C10H12O2; CAS# 33941-99-0) is a powerful floralizer with an indolic floral character combining jasmine and hyacinth. The material adds cleanliness, and offers excellent color stability for all floral notes, particularly jasmine and orange flower. It is recommended to use at a level of 0.1–1% in a wide range of applications.
June 19, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 714Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 60Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 51Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 50Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 39Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 28Fresh Marine Notes
- 20Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- 19An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman