Mane offers Vertosine (CAS# 68738-99-8; CAS# 68845-02-3), a reportedly intense, green, floral aldehydic material with broomlike facets. The material is recommended for floral notes such as broom, mimosa, gardenia and honeysuckle. It is also suggested for citrus peel notes. The artificial material is appropriate for applications such as body lotion, shampoo, hair conditioner and fabric softener concentrate.
February 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 970Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 97Fresh Marine Notes
- 71Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 60Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 46Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 42Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 39Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 30Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- 27An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 26New Perfumery Raw Materials
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman