February 3, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 30Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 28Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
Mane offers Vertosine (CAS# 68738-99-8; CAS# 68845-02-3), a reportedly intense, green, floral aldehydic material with broomlike facets. The material is recommended for floral notes such as broom, mimosa, gardenia and honeysuckle. It is also suggested for citrus peel notes. The artificial material is appropriate for applications such as body lotion, shampoo, hair conditioner and fabric softener concentrate.