Hindustan Polyamides & Fibres Ltd.'s Hamber (methyl naphthalene; CAS# 54464-57-2) offers a smooth, amber, woody note to a variety of fragrance applications. It can be used in place of ambergris and also features a velvetlike sensation and floralizer.
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 49Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 41Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 33Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 29Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 17From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde