Innospec Inc.'s Florosol S (2H-pyran-4-ol, tetrahydro-4-methyl-2-(2-methylpropyl)-; CAS# 63500-71-0) is useful in fine fragrance and toiletry applications for its full-bodied lily-of-the-valley note. It also features aspects of cyclamen, lilac and rose, and works well in floral characters where the white flower notes are enhanced.
March 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 34Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters