Innospec Inc.'s Florosol S (2H-pyran-4-ol, tetrahydro-4-methyl-2-(2-methylpropyl)-; CAS# 63500-71-0) is useful in fine fragrance and toiletry applications for its full-bodied lily-of-the-valley note. It also features aspects of cyclamen, lilac and rose, and works well in floral characters where the white flower notes are enhanced.
March 26, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1346Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 83Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 76Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 44Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 38New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 36An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 35Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 32New Perfume Materials
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman