Symrise’s Aldron (2-methyl-5-(5,5,6-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-yl)cyclohexanone; CAS# 68901-22-4) is an animalic note with elements of amber, tonkin and musk. Individual perception varies between a clean woody scent and animalic sweatlike impression. Aldron is also highly diffusive and features a powerfully lingering character, and can add a warm, sensual aspect to woody and musky notes in fragrances.
January 18, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 942Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 97Fresh Marine Notes
- 69Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 58Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 47Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 41Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 39Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 29Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- 25An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 25New Perfumery Raw Materials
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman