Symrise’s Aldron (2-methyl-5-(5,5,6-trimethylbicyclo[2.2.1]hept-2-yl)cyclohexanone; CAS# 68901-22-4) is an animalic note with elements of amber, tonkin and musk. Individual perception varies between a clean woody scent and animalic sweatlike impression. Aldron is also highly diffusive and features a powerfully lingering character, and can add a warm, sensual aspect to woody and musky notes in fragrances.
January 12, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 31Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters