Takasago has developed RUCY catalysts, asymmetric hydrogenation catalysts for producing chiral alcohol. These new catalysts help reduce reaction time, lessen the amount of catalyst loading and offer a higher enantioselectivity, as well as a higher range of substrates than conventional catalysts that are applicable with them.
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1171Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 74Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 64Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 47Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 42Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 30An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 29New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 26Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman