Takasago has developed RUCY catalysts, asymmetric hydrogenation catalysts for producing chiral alcohol. These new catalysts help reduce reaction time, lessen the amount of catalyst loading and offer a higher enantioselectivity, as well as a higher range of substrates than conventional catalysts that are applicable with them.
October 5, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 49Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 41Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 34Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 30Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 29Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 17From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde