Symrise's Terranol (2,4a-methanonaphthalin-8a(8aH)-ol, octahydro-126.96.36.199-tetramethyl, CAS# 88644-30-8) includes notes of vetiver, root, fresh mossiness and green, woody elements for application in fine fragrance, personal care, soap and home care products. the ingredient helps underline warm woody notes in modern chypre creations, offers a patchouli aspect and can reinforce fruitiness. The material is recommended for use at levels of 0.1–10%.
July 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 47Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 45Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 35Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 26Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 17From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde