Symrise's Terranol (2,4a-methanonaphthalin-8a(8aH)-ol, octahydro-22.214.171.124-tetramethyl, CAS# 88644-30-8) includes notes of vetiver, root, fresh mossiness and green, woody elements for application in fine fragrance, personal care, soap and home care products. the ingredient helps underline warm woody notes in modern chypre creations, offers a patchouli aspect and can reinforce fruitiness. The material is recommended for use at levels of 0.1–10%.
October 3, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1002Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 97Fresh Marine Notes
- 70Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 60Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 46Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 43Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 39Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 30Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- 28An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 27New Perfumery Raw Materials
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman