Offering a delicate musky note, Romandolide (acetic acid, (1-oxopropoxy)-1-(3,3-dimethylcyclohexyl) ethyl ester, CAS# 236391-76-7) from Firmenich can be used in fine fragrance, shampoo, shower gel, soap, detergent, softener and candles as a less fruity note with tenacity and volume on dry down.
July 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 49Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 44Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 32Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 30Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 29Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 17Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters
- 15Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde