An aroma molecule specialty with green, earthy, rootlike and herbaceaous notes, Symrise's Corps Racine (2(3-phenylpropyl)pyridine; CAS# 2110-18-1) can be use as a substitute for essential oils with earthy accents such as galbanum, petitgrain, vetiver and lavender. It also can add a natural, earthy accent to animalic complexes and enhance sandalwood, patchouli and oakmoss notes. Additionally, small quantities cna add to fruity and vegetablelike notes such as apple, cucumber, green peas, beans and tropical fruit. It is recommended to use at a level of 0.001–5% of a 1% solution in a range of applications.
August 8, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 1176Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
- 95Fresh Marine Notes
- 73Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 64Synthetic Sandalwood Aroma Chemicals
- 47Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 42Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 31An aroma chemical profilel: Linalool
- 29New Perfumery Raw Materials
- 27Firmenich Launches Large-Scale Amber Ingredient
- Expanding Nature’s Palette: Q&A with Firmenich's Synthetics Team
3/22/2017, Deniz Ataman