An aroma molecule specialty with green, earthy, rootlike and herbaceaous notes, Symrise's Corps Racine (2(3-phenylpropyl)pyridine; CAS# 2110-18-1) can be use as a substitute for essential oils with earthy accents such as galbanum, petitgrain, vetiver and lavender. It also can add a natural, earthy accent to animalic complexes and enhance sandalwood, patchouli and oakmoss notes. Additionally, small quantities cna add to fruity and vegetablelike notes such as apple, cucumber, green peas, beans and tropical fruit. It is recommended to use at a level of 0.001–5% of a 1% solution in a range of applications.
July 25, 2011
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Synthetic
- 48Schiff Bases — A Primer
- 46Fragrance Creation: Gardenia in Perfumery
- 34Perfumer’s Notes: Javanol
- 27Aldehydes and Acetals - Part 1
- 25Sandalwood Nature Identical Essential Oil
- 18From the F&F Experts: Aldehydes
- 14Perfumery Insight: Cyclamen Aldehyde
- 13Preparation of Fragrant Allyl Esters