Artiste Flavor/Essence, Inc. now offers sandalwood oil (Santalum album; CAS# 8006-87-9). Produced utilizing an inert solvent extraction technology, this process separates and retains the key fine, fragile, volatile and sensitive notes often lost or destroyed by harsher methods. Manufactured at ambient temperature in a closed system, this product is alcohol- and hexane-free, never exposed to heat or high vacuum stripping, and is 100% natural and Kosher.
August 17, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 636Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 37IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 30Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 22Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot