Artiste Flavor/Essence, Inc. now offers sandalwood oil (Santalum album; CAS# 8006-87-9). Produced utilizing an inert solvent extraction technology, this process separates and retains the key fine, fragile, volatile and sensitive notes often lost or destroyed by harsher methods. Manufactured at ambient temperature in a closed system, this product is alcohol- and hexane-free, never exposed to heat or high vacuum stripping, and is 100% natural and Kosher.
August 17, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 319Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
- 274Editor's Note: A Natural Conversation
- 132A Fresh Language
- 122Progress in Essential Oils: Santolina Oil, Solidago canadensis Oil and More
- 110Progress in Essential Oils: Lemon Verbena Oil
- 101Pink Pepper Fruit and Leaf Oils
- 96Progress in Essential Oils: Spike Lavender
- 85Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 67Editor's Note: A Natural Debate
- 66Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- Material review: In Search of Rocky Mountain Juniper
4/6/2016, Éva-Marie Lind, Floracopeia
- Material review: Searching for the Real Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica Sonn.) Essential Oil
4/6/2016, Hector Juliani
- Progress in Essential Oils
4/6/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Armoise-Artemesia Herba Alba
4/13/2016, Seymour Lemberg, PhD
- Gas chromatographic examination of an essential oil of Santolina chamaecyparissus L.
4/14/2016, L. N. Misra, M. S. Siddiqui, S. K. Srivastava, B. P. Dimri