Treatt USA offers low furanocoumarin bergamot oil (CAS# 8028-48-6), a natural, mobile, colorless to pale yellow/green liquid with fruity, sweet cologne notes. The material is soluble in diethyl phthalate, benzyl benzoate, isopropyl myristate and essential oils, and contains a furanocoumarin content of less than 50 ppm. It is designed to be low in skin sensitizers and at the same time retain the characteristic odor of true bergamot oil.
Low Furanocoumarin Bergamot Oil
April 13, 2009
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 634Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 41Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 32Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 29Progress in Essential Oils
- 23Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 21Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 20Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 17Progress in Essential Oils
- 12Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot