Hindustan Polyamides & Fibres Ltd. offers benzyl salicylate (FEMA# 2151, CAS# 118-58-1), a material with a sweet, floral, slightly balsamic odor profile. Its applications include use in fragrances such as lily of the valley, carnation, lilac and more. For flavor applications, it can be used in banana, apricot, plum and peach flavors, as well as those flavors that are floral.
February 20, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 329Progress in Essential Oils: Silver Fir or Abies alba oil
- 288Editor's Note: A Natural Conversation
- 162A Fresh Language
- 122Progress in Essential Oils: Santolina Oil, Solidago canadensis Oil and More
- 111Progress in Essential Oils: Lemon Verbena Oil
- 103Pink Pepper Fruit and Leaf Oils
- 97Progress in Essential Oils: Spike Lavender
- 90Indian Sandalwood Returns to the Perfumer’s Palette
- 85Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 70Editor's Note: A Natural Debate
- Material review: In Search of Rocky Mountain Juniper
4/6/2016, Éva-Marie Lind, Floracopeia
- Material review: Searching for the Real Ravensara (Ravensara aromatica Sonn.) Essential Oil
4/6/2016, Hector Juliani
- Progress in Essential Oils
4/6/2016, Brian M. Lawrence
- Armoise-Artemesia Herba Alba
4/13/2016, Seymour Lemberg, PhD
- Gas chromatographic examination of an essential oil of Santolina chamaecyparissus L.
4/14/2016, L. N. Misra, M. S. Siddiqui, S. K. Srivastava, B. P. Dimri