Hindustan Polyamides & Fibres Ltd. offers benzyl salicylate (FEMA# 2151, CAS# 118-58-1), a material with a sweet, floral, slightly balsamic odor profile. Its applications include use in fragrances such as lily of the valley, carnation, lilac and more. For flavor applications, it can be used in banana, apricot, plum and peach flavors, as well as those flavors that are floral.
March 13, 2012
Fill out my online form.
Most Popular in Natural
- 635Growing Indian Sandalwood in Australia
- 37Progress in Essential Oils: Long Pepper Oil
- 33Material review: Kashmir Lavender Oil
- 33IFEAT/RIFM First Results of Essential Oil Safety Testing Complete
- 28Progress in Essential Oils
- 24Amyris Advances with Second Fragrance Molecule
- 19Estrogenic Activity in Lavender and Tea Tree Oils, Part I & II
- 19Progress in Essential Oils: February 2012
- 17Progress in Essential Oils: Asafoetida Oil
- 14Pear Ester: Ethyl (E,Z)-2,4-decadienoate
- Historical Perspective: The Indian Essential Oil Industry
4/30/2009, Rishabh C. Kothari, CKC Fragrances & Flavours Pvt. Ltd.
- Essential Oils: Prospects for Supplier Consolidation
1/19/2009, Gueric Boucard, Texarome, Inc.
- The Three Pillars of Smart Sustainability
2/27/2009, Jeb Gleason-Allured, Editor
- Immortelle’s Sustainable Resurgence
4/10/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot
- Orris: A Star of Inspiration
6/15/2009, Pierre-Jean Hellivan, Charabot